Hilarious Pot Legalization Supporters

PolishDave

Does anyone else find it unbelievably humorous watching these political videos of the people who want Pot legalized in New York State. Friggin hilarious burnouts.

Yeah man.......psssssss.....bad buzz.......Yeah it should be legal........Wait what?...........psss....bad buzz

Channel 7 was interviewing some of them. Where in the hell do they scrape this dirtbags up from?

Burnouts are funny.

You should look at Trump supporter videos.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy. Try food, entertainment, and sex for starters.

Weed and coffee pairs well. Allows for "important things" to be accomplished. Couple shots of espresso even better!

Not a story. Legalize it for 18 and up. Let's move on.

sex is entertaining. Why do you think I canceled cable and seldom turn on the TV? Cmon kid. You know me. I don't need weed to pull 10's or 3's. I just get on the ol tinderbot and fire away

sex is entertaining. Why do you think I canceled cable and seldom turn on the TV? Cmon kid. You know me. I don't need weed to pull 10's or 3's. I just get on the ol tinderbot and fire away

Different strokes for different folks. If folks want to use it after they are 18, let them do it.

Does anyone else find it unbelievably humorous watching these political videos of the people who want Pot legalized in New York State. Friggin hilarious burnouts.

Yeah man.......psssssss.....bad buzz.......Yeah it should be legal........Wait what?...........psss....bad buzz

Channel 7 was interviewing some of them. Where in the hell do they scrape this dirtbags up from?

Burnouts are funny.

It is not proper to make fun of the mentally handicapped.

Great. They can test after the fact. I'm concerned about those that are not caught. Do you or do you not think there will be more people driving under the influence of marijuana once it becomes legal?

I'm concerned about people downing cold medicine and driving

There is a saliva swab test police officers can use. It takes 8 minutes to get results.

It's not quite that simple. Most states don't have a per se law for marijuana impaired driving (like .08 is for alcohol). So, we rely upon Drug Recognition Experts (DREs) to gain convictions in drug impaired driving cases. Unfortunately, DREs are very few and far between.

I'm concerned about people downing cold medicine and driving

Why? Is there a rash of that where you live? It isn't an issue where I live/work. Edited by Sig1Hunter

America’s New Legalization Map

https://www.leafly.com/news/politics/americas-new-legalization-map-amazing

These states have approved regulated legalization: California, Massachusetts, Nevada, and Maine. These states legalized medical cannabis: Florida, Arkansas, Montana, and North Dakota. Together, those states represent a total population of 75 million people.

Consider this: One in five Americans now live in a state where cannabis is legal for adults 21 and older. One in five.

Of course, the states with new legislation will take some time to implement their programs. Be cautious

Yep,everyone who smokes pot is mentally handicapped.

Especially Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Carl Sagan, Richard Branson, Mark Cuban and Obama. Idiots !

Cool story though.

eas starting to believe you until Obama.... So they all must be idiots