Nothing, and I mean NOTHING Matters Without a QB

If I was Terry Pegula, I would tell the front office that if they can't make a trade happen, a QB needs to be drafted every single year until a pocket passer is found. I would love to have a below average defense who has a QB that can actually move the ball down the field. The Raiders seem to be down every single week and they turn to the pass game to get them out of trouble. Please, no more running QBS and a coach who still thinks defense and running backs win games. If Rex really thinks that Tyrod is everything they need, we are in deep trouble.

I would rather see a track-meet up and down the field than than what looks to be to be the most boring product in the league. I left with 12 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter yesterday because I have seen the same song and dance a thouuuuuuuuusand times. At the tailgate, I said that it would be a miracle if Buffalo was still in this game in the 3rd quarter. Not a bold prediction in any way but pathetic all the same. If this team is supposed to be based on defense, what the hell is happening in games like Jets, Miami and New England? Seriously, there is no identity and it's time to get with the times and understand that without a QB with accuracy, the drought will continue year after year after year. Is it easy to find, I doubt it but you can't tell me that Buffalo has exhausted all possibilities.

Maybe they go and beat Seattle and keep the season alive or maybe the season dies again in November. All I know is that they should not be this predictable in outcomes and the penalties are beyond inexcusable....

Sam Darnold and Wilton Speight will be available in 2018

What's more terrible is to be in Brady and Belicheck's division for what seems like the last 100 years

hey only 5 more yrs to go :thumbsup:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying TT is a franchise guy. He does miss far too many out patterns high. However, the guy has absolutely no WR corp right and the "vaunted" Bills defense has been chopped up like swiss cheese the past 2 weeks. There are many things I like about the guy but if I was the Pegula's, I'd be lobbying the NFL hard for a developmental league. Good quarterbacks are not developed in college anymore, the league needs to start doing it themselves. Each teams find a non conference partner and they form one of 16 NFL developmental teams.

Figure out rules that work and places where it can be sold, make it happen. The league is going to die soon because it can't develop the most critical position.

I'm not saying TT is a franchise guy. He does miss far too many out patterns high. However, the guy has absolutely no WR corp right and the "vaunted" Bills defense has been chopped up like swiss cheese the past 2 weeks. There are many things I like about the guy but if I was the Pegula's, I'd be lobbying the NFL hard for a developmental league. Good quarterbacks are not developed in college anymore, the league needs to start doing it themselves. Each teams find a non conference partner and they form one of 16 NFL developmental teams.

Figure out rules that work and places where it can be sold, make it happen. The league is going to die soon because it can't develop the most critical position.

Having a "AAA" minor league NFL is a no-brainer in that it brings the NFL to places that don't have it, it could bring in yet more revenue for the league, and it would give more jobs to more players while allowing the NFL teams to develop young talent.

Not just QB talent either, but it would be especially helpful at that position.

I think interest in it would be more than some might think, too, as I think "watching a young kid develop" or "seeing how our prospect is doing" can be a compelling plot device, even if overall speed/quality of play is below NFL levels.