Best Hit on Brady Today

Dr.Sack

I liked Brown's sack although he should have went for the ball. Good hit, good power and I liked the wrap up and driving him into the ground and having him land on his shoulder. Close call if Brown got more lift and landed on Brady with all his weight it's possible we get a collarbone or AC joint injury. With a little different technique Brown could have tomahawked the ball loose.

http://m.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Tom-Brady-hit-hard-by-Preston-Brown-on-the-3rd-down-sack/6f88c8d2-d6e6-4f3c-b5aa-c82d7aab6c1b

Edited by Dr.Sack

there was no best hit on brady. he completely destroyed us...again. ithere was a point where i was willing to give up the 15 yards for someone to plant him into the turf, but the hit that lawson layed on him was laughable. not that it was flagged, it was definitely late..but holy crap, HIT THE GUY!

there was no best hit on brady. he completely destroyed us...again. ithere was a point where i was willing to give up the 15 yards for someone to plant him into the turf, but the hit that lawson layed on him was laughable. not that it was flagged, it was definitely late..but holy crap, HIT THE GUY!

I'm totally with you bro. If you're gonna draw the flag for a late him "sweep the leg" and go for broke.