It's only Wednesday...

...and I'm ALREADY sick of hearing about the *Pats!!!

Every other NFL related Facebook media post. Everytime I watch ESPN, NFL Network. I get that they are good, but holy F*@K!!!

How these media outlets conveniently "forget" their golden child got suspended for blantent CHEATING for 4 games! How their golden organization has a notorious history of BLATENT CHEATING! Im fully prepared to watch my Bills get rolled on Sunday afternoon, but holy crap would I just love for us to sweep this team!!!

Understood it's highly unlikely, but it's only Wednesday and I'm already sick of it and ready to drink a glass of freaking BLEACH ON THE ROCKS at this media coverage!!!!

GO BILLS!!!

The only obvious way to keep from talking patriots is to make a statement saying that we should not talk about them

Agreed. I won't talk about them then.

Hey, I'm in Florida and just happened to get dinner last night at the original Hooters restaurant. I had the wings. I think one of the bartenders was an original waitress there.

Hey, I'm in Florida and just happened to get dinner last night at the original Hooters restaurant. I had the wings. I think one of the bartenders was an original waitress there.

I have hooters in front of me now. 20 boneless wings and fries for 11.99. Yes please

I haven't had Hooters in forever. The food was never that good. I really want to try it again. How's Florida?

...and I'm ALREADY sick of hearing about the *Pats!!!

Every other NFL related Facebook media post. Everytime I watch ESPN, NFL Network. I get that they are good, but holy F*@K!!!

How these media outlets conveniently "forget" their golden child got suspended for blantent CHEATING for 4 games! How their golden organization has a notorious history of BLATENT CHEATING! Im fully prepared to watch my Bills get rolled on Sunday afternoon, but holy crap would I just love for us to sweep this team!!!

Understood it's highly unlikely, but it's only Wednesday and I'm already sick of it and ready to drink a glass of freaking BLEACH ON THE ROCKS at this media coverage!!!!

GO BILLS!!!

Saw the thread title and thought you were going to say you can't wait for the game to be played, but it's only Wednesday.

That's how I feel. Can't wait to get this one on.

PS: Turn on the World Series. No talk of the New England Patriots whatsoever.

Sadly I'd rather hear about the Pats than !@#$ing on and on about Jay Ajayi . Like fingernails on a chalkboard.

why cant they combine Hooters with Dave and busters? First one i went to was in cbus, well, Worthington we would go for state wrestling matches. Maybe Hooters+D&b's +...a strip club?

I haven't had Hooters in forever. The food was never that good. I really want to try it again. How's Florida?

It's warm but I'm working nights so I haven't been able to do any sightseeing unfortunately. And I'm not near any beach so there is no scenery.