To the Posters of TSW, I apologize

MAJBobby

You are who we thought you were, and now it sounds as if we're letting you off the hook. Congrats.

Who are you again....?

well he's no johnny hammersticks ( fart noise )

but to the OP, dont apologize. I noticed years ago posts would be torched for typos or using the wrong synonym. Eventually that became commonly accepted as lame and people stopped flaming syntax. But Its still all about peoples favorite players here and they will defend them and insult you as if they were their own mothers. (some I think are) Maybe in 5 - 10 years this will finally change but I doubt it. Ive posted opinion based on facts here for years, only to have biased posters, in love with their "super star players" you know guys like trent edwards, true number 1's like SJ, hungry go-getters like mario williams, fearless watkins and now tightwad), ridicule me, insult me and call for my well written post to be locked. All of which bore themselves out to be true, the problem was I was always a year or two ahead of the popular opinion. Low and behold the player I called out would be gone 1-2 years later along with 20-30 national stories about how they werent playing well thereby validating my opinions. Did I deserve to be insulted for seeing the truth that others here didnt? I never cursed or ripped anyone else personally but that didnt stop my being banned as they were left free to leave insightful one-lined posts disparaging someone elses. I actuall took 6 months off and just read and honestly it was better that way. Posting here no matter how smart or right you may be, invites any Joe Numbnuts, Hugh Jackass or Ronald L Ballz to respond as if they are your equal in knowledge or comprehension, words that some posters here cant even spell. Just make your case as well as possible with as much evidence as possible and realize what your doing is akin to raining on some little girls parade, but just do it and never look back.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My father in law is a really great guy who has a lot of really great sayings. I'd like to think that they are all his, but I'm sure he collected many of them throughout his life.

One of my favorites is: "all statements are read at their highest threat level."

I try to keep that in mind when I'm posting here, or writing emails, etc.

I ran that phrase through Google...looks like dad-in-law owns it. Nice!

We simply have to remember that. And when in doubt don't say it behind a keyboard unless you would in person.

The only reason this isn't the dumbest thing I've ever read on the internet is because I've read your other posts. It is incomprehensible to me how someone like you is allowed to associate with the general public. The only thing dumber than you would be two of you...so I hope to God you're not a twin.

but to the OP, dont apologize. I noticed years ago posts would be torched for typos or using the wrong synonym.

The wrong HOMONYM. :wallbash:

Has anybody on this board managed to pass the TOEFL?

but to the OP, dont apologize. I noticed years ago posts would be torched for typos or using the wrong synonym. Eventually that became commonly accepted as lame and people stopped flaming syntax. But Its still all about peoples favorite players here and they will defend them and insult you as if they were their own mothers. (some I think are) Maybe in 5 - 10 years this will finally change but I doubt it. Ive posted opinion based on facts here for years, only to have biased posters, in love with their "super star players" you know guys like trent edwards, true number 1's like SJ, hungry go-getters like mario williams, fearless watkins and now tightwad), ridicule me, insult me and call for my well written post to be locked. All of which bore themselves out to be true, the problem was I was always a year or two ahead of the popular opinion. Low and behold the player I called out would be gone 1-2 years later along with 20-30 national stories about how they werent playing well thereby validating my opinions. Did I deserve to be insulted for seeing the truth that others here didnt? I never cursed or ripped anyone else personally but that didnt stop my being banned as they were left free to leave insightful one-lined posts disparaging someone elses. I actuall took 6 months off and just read and honestly it was better that way. Posting here no matter how smart or right you may be, invites any Joe Numbnuts, Hugh Jackass or Ronald L Ballz to respond as if they are your equal in knowledge or comprehension, words that some posters here cant even spell. Just make your case as well as possible with as much evidence as possible and realize what your doing is akin to raining on some little girls parade, but just do it and never look back.

How did you get unbanned ? Did you get a new IP address ?

Hammersticks is royalty idiot.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

The only reason this isn't the dumbest thing I've ever read on the internet is because I've read your other posts. It is incomprehensible to me how someone like you is allowed to associate with the general public. The only thing dumber than you would be two of you...so I hope to God you're not a twin.

You are an intelligent and erudite poster.

the TOEFL is for international students.....are we to assume that everyone is not from the United States?

:)

I can't even reply. You're so funny. NOT!

Can I get a paragraph break before my eyeballs explode.......plllllllleeeeezeee