A farce

billsfan_34

I don't know if it's turning on each other or just returning fire at bitter fans who only come out of the woodwork when we lose to snipe at the team, embrace the loss, and tell you that they told you so.

They did the same after week 2, and disappeared for 4 weeks. (wonder why).

Now they are back after one loss and won't be denied their glorious bad jokes.

This, exactly.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Negative one game reactionary pussies...

Fans are part of the problem.

No wonder the "signature bridge" was never built. The town is dominated by negative navel gazer masterbaiters

Man up by throwing the negativity overboard. WTF.

Love the tough guy behind the keyboard text. I know the truth hurts some- I dole out 3k each year im entitled so piss off douche.

whatever, loser....

LOL go back to your room in mommy and daddys basement

loser....

Cripple fight!!!!!

Negative one game reactionary pussies...

Fans are part of the problem.

No wonder the "signature bridge" was never built. The town is dominated by negative navel gazer masterbaiters

Man up by throwing the negativity overboard. WTF.

...and you're a ray of sunshine.

Seriously though, you're incredibly delusional if you think fans are more of a problem in a team winning or losing than a QB on the field. I'm sick of the "eternal optimist" Bills fan that acts holier than thou. It's just as bad as the blatant negativity and serves as nothing more than annoying hypocrisy. If you think Tyrod Taylor is above criticism, great - you're entitled to that opinion. I'm also entitled to disagree.

Even asshat trump doesn't give up as easily as the losers on this board predicting an inevitable loss to Brady. it's not over till rex and rob start crying.

Not sure what the bit about Trump even means, but let me remind you that the Bills are 4-28 in our last 32 games vs the Patriots.