Tight end over Wide Receiver

jahbonas

If I have the chance to acquire a player (trade deadline or next years draft) I take a tight end over a WR every day. Pairing up a big tight end with Clay backed up by O'Leary would be a great mix and aids both our running game and passing game.

In agreement - look at Belicheck who often times has spent the top pick on a tight end but rarely/never does so for a WR.

Well our system is a power running system - 2 tight end sets with both tight ends being super blockers as well as good receivers would be a great fit. It also obviously ensures our offense always has at least 1 top Tight end available since we'd have 2.

If I have the chance to acquire a player (trade deadline or next years draft) I take a tight end over a WR every day. Pairing up a big tight end with Clay backed up by O'Leary would be a great mix and aids both our running game and passing game.

In agreement - look at Belicheck who often times has spent the top pick on a tight end but rarely/never does so for a WR.

No thanks. Highly productive Tight Ends are too rare and difficult to find. Impact Wide Receivers are all over the place nowadays.

I would have to say because we are Bills and the way we run offense.

Yes a TE that blocks, dont worry about his seam busting routes or posts etc but does he block at the POA

So basically you want Jim Dray back on the team.

No thanks. Highly productive Tight Ends are too rare and difficult to find. Impact Wide Receivers are all over the place nowadays.

So basically you want Jim Dray back on the team.

Nah i want a top end TE actually but also know what our offense is and isnt so i have low expectations of that top end contributions in the passing offense