Batted balls - is there stats on it?

Been seeing a lot of batted balls this year by our defense ("hands up") and opponents.

Are there are any good sources for stats? Who is getting the most batted balls. I know that a few tips have occurred in recent games where the opposition tips may have actually helped our players catch the ball.

Been seeing a lot of batted balls this year by our defense ("hands up") and opponents.

Are there are any good sources for stats? Who is getting the most batted balls. I know that a few tips have occurred in recent games where the opposition tips may have actually helped our players catch the ball.

I think it would be under "passes defensed"

If you see a PD for a defensive lineman, you can be fairly sure it's a batted pass. Sorry, I forgot, Rex drops Big Puff into coverage :pirate:

Well I hope like Sam Adams he gets one and rumbles into Endzone for a touchdown; P*ts game would be a good time.

I was looking for more than that but I guess the NFL does not included "nudges" when balls are caught.

Edited by Koolaid

This was the thing i was screaming at the Bills last year after game two. If QBs are going to get it out that quick, might as well get into that passing lane and get the arms up. Just wear extra rib protection for the gut punches coming.

Bills are much better this year at being aware when the ball is coming out

Well I hope like Sam Adams he gets one and rumbles into Endzone for a touchdown; P*ts game would be a good time.

I was looking for more than that but I guess the NFL does not included "nudges" when balls are caught.

Recall the one by Kyle ? he has had one his whole career i think..

It would be good stat to track these days, specifically to lineman and rushing LBs

Per pro football focus the bills have 3. Washington, Hughes and Alexander.

I was thinking of how many tipped or deflected balls have occurred. even if caught. Seems Bills have really improved over all up front this year. To me that's some detailed Coaching. By semi predicting the play, before and then once the ball is snapped