No Dareus or Sammy? No problem

Being cold is different from logical. Dareus is a good DT (although our run D has been acceptable without him in there). Is it wrong to point out that he should have been ready to play for the Rams game (and now the Niners game)? No.

How many million$ is the slob making for doing nothing this year? Stealing money.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How soon people forget.

Sammy was the 3rd most productive player in the entire league over the last 9 games in 2015. In the LEAGUE!!

Give him his health he will again be one of the upper echelon WR's in the league.

The thing of it is, both of these players are very very good at what they do on the field.

Irregardless of any and all opinions.

and disseregardless of that FACT

I am not heart broken they are not playing.

C'mon man, we've been getting kicked in the balls for the last 20 years, and the 20 years prior to the Kelly-Era.

It's just another disappointment in a long line.

Well I for one think I am done accepting that. So I have taken up self defense.

starting with a little Feng Shui and some Tai Chi.

yep

Just try and take my milk money again Bob Kraft :angry:

I live in SD and the same thing happened with Bosa once he signed his contract after missing all of training camp. It is not uncommon for players to miss time due to soft tissue injuries after missing time.

Then they should not miss time, should they?

just like Tom Brady, when he came back after being suspended and unable to practice for four weeks...Oh, wait...

boom shak alaka laka boom boom boom !

Okay, I absolutely blame Dareus for his missed 4 games. It's irresponsible for the contract he just signed. I'm not going to dump on him for getting hurt. I do believe that his time off and conditioning could have led to the strain, but none of us can possibly know that.

My biggest thought is, for the money he makes, we could be 4-2, 5-2 without him. At what point, does he work his way off this team and a non-necessity? I know he's a great player and I know we have a hole with Kyle retiring eventually. But is this a system where we can pay someone 5-7 mil and spend the other 10 elsewhere?

I feel the same way about Sammy. I love the guy, but the Pats game and winning as many as 5 in a row possibly makes me think we could get some "B" WR that play every game and put the money elsewhere.

These are not personal feelings about these guys, but more of a reality of the situation.

The thing of it is, both of these players are very very good at what they do on the field.

Irregardless of any and all opinions.

and disseregardless of that FACT

I am not heart broken they are not playing.

Well I for one think I am done accepting that. So I have taken up self defense.

starting with a little Feng Shui and some Tai Chi.

yep

Just try and take my milk money again Bob Kraft :angry:

Then they should not miss time, should they?

boom shak alaka laka boom boom boom !

Agree...that was my follow on post...had he not been suspended there is a good chance he would have been ready....shoulda, coulda, woulda..

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmmm, it's been about 5 weeks since we started this thread. It's interesting to see how some posters opinions have changed about Dareus (and Sammy alike). This Monday is another instance of no Sammy and no Dareus. I'm wondering if either of these guys are essential to future success and team chemistry.

Hmmmm, it's been about 5 weeks since we started this thread. It's interesting to see how some posters opinions have changed about Dareus (and Sammy alike). This Monday is another instance of no Sammy and no Dareus. I'm wondering if either of these guys are essential to future success and team chemistry.

They are essential to their individual successes. And none of that success will happen in a Bills uniform for either.