10-5: Bills' Pressers from OBD

Rex Ryan: "Excited to Have Marcell Back" (14:03)

HC Rex Ryan addressed the media prior to practice topics include; getting Marcell Dareus back at practice, traveling to face the Los Angeles Rams, and the Rams run game.

Marcell Dareus: "I'm happy to be back" (9:57)

Bills DT Marcell Dareus talks to the media about his return to practice and looking forward to this week's game against the Rams.

Zach Brown: "One Piece of the Puzzle Came Back" (2:27)

LB Zach Brown addressed the media inside the locker room following practice topics include; getting Marcell back, how much Marcell improves the defense, and leading the league in tackles.

LeSean McCoy: "They're a fast group" (3:31)

Bills RB LeSean McCoy talks to the media about the Rams defense and how the team plans to keep building momentum off prior weeks on offense.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Must be great for Bryant and Douzable to hear all the crap about Dareus and be waiting for their cut

agreed 100%

26 CB is part of the ongoing BS that we are fed to make Dareus and others look good.

The NFL and the Bills and the reporters want us to love Dareus and accept his failings and feel sorry for him, buy his jersey and read their opinions.

I am not a fan of Jerry Sullivan but at times like this we need more honest commentary rather than commentary that supports the NFL machine

Bill Clinton gets lucky once in the Oval office and never stops hearing about it...these reporters want us to IMMEDIATELY forget Dareus has continued to be unreliable for our team. And how many of us would have done exactly what Bill did but yet not taken the illegal drugs Dareus did. What Bill did was not illegal. (thank goodness)

agreed 100%

26 CB is part of the ongoing BS that we are fed to make Dareus and others look good.

The NFL and the Bills and the reporters want us to love Dareus and accept his failings and feel sorry for him, buy his jersey and read their opinions.

I am not a fan of Jerry Sullivan but at times like this we need more honest commentary rather than commentary that supports the NFL machine

Bill Clinton gets lucky once in the Oval office and never stops hearing about it...these reporters want us to IMMEDIATELY forget Dareus has continued to be unreliable for our team. And how many of us would have done exactly what Bill did but yet not taken the illegal drugs Dareus did. What Bill did was not illegal. (thank goodness)

:blink:

agreed 100%

You're adorable

agreed 100%

I'm not sure it's a media conspiracy that makes me like Dareus... it's more of "watching him split a double team to body slam a QB on third down" thing...

Hopefully his sabbatical didn't lead him to go soft..

ROBERT WOODS: "WE NEED TO PLAY CONSISTENT" (2:48)

WR Robert Woods addressed the media inside the locker room topics include; going back to play at the Coliseum, his favorite memory playing at USC, and being the number 1 receiver.

Kyle Williams: "He is a Big Part of the Defense" (3:00)

DT Kyle Williams addressed the media following practice topics include: getting Marcell back, the Rams running game, and how good Todd Gurley can play.

Eric Wood: "We are Running the Ball Better" (0:47)

C Eric Wood addressed the media following practice topics include; the run game this year, the front seven of the Rams, and giving player makers the ball in space.