"Experts" Picks week 5 versus the Rams

CodeMonkey

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about the Bills having a better offense. The Rams have Gurly at running back. He's a beast that teams can't seem to stop. Buffalo just does not match up well with this team. A great back and a tough defense is a bad match for the Bills.

Everybody has stopped him so far this year

Until the Bills prove otherwise, they should change the name to the Buffalo Dangerfields.....can't get no respect.

My brothers and I got to see Rodney Dangerfield in NYC in the 1980s. The laughter became almost painful.

"In the Pines" - Milkweed (local Binghamton band; check 'em out)

The Amos model seems to be extremely aggressive this year and weights the most recent game very heavily. Since the Pats got shut out by the Bills and sucked in pretty much every category doing so, it's giving Cleveland the nod this week, Also, it has no concept of individual players so it does not know of Tom Terrifics return.

That's makes sense. It explains why AMOS has the Bills winning the AFCE at 11-5 and the Cheatriots finishing in second place at 8-8.

I don't know about the Bills having a better offense. The Rams have Gurly at running back. He's a beast that teams can't seem to stop. Buffalo just does not match up well with this team. A great back and a tough defense is a bad match for the Bills.

I'm gonna take it easy on you as it appears you don't watch much football outside the Bills. Coming from a Gurley fantasy owner: He is STRUGGLING this year big time. Won't get much from that O-Line especially vs our LBs.

17-6 Beeeeelz over LA