Don't look now, but the Rams are 3-1

So do the Pats.. they shut out the Texans. Thats no joke. Going across the country is never easy though.

thats right! both points. #ColdNipples!

They by no means have a "nice offense." They do have a nasty defense. Should be low scoring. Would be shocked if this game doesn't have the lowest over/under of the week.

Also it can't be a "trap game" for you when you're the underdog. Will be a tough game. Would be a huge win.

As long as we keep Tyrod healthy ill count it as a win, that Defensive line is crazy swarmy brehh!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scary part of the Rams, the defensive line can flat punch teams in the mouth! They dominate so much it makes the whole team good.

It's gonna be a low scoring game and the Bills must find a way to run the ball and TT some time to throw. Move the pocket, use the read option, just keep them guessing and play from ahead. Because if that DL can come down hill... Yikes!

So we beat NE's 3rd string QB....yayyyy.

The Rams Defense is real...and they have a nice offense.

Enter Greggo Williams.

Stay humble Buffalo Bills.

I live in LA, have watched every Rams game like I watch the Bills games since they all have come on after. I like the Rams, always have, so like to see them back in LA...but I will be at the game next week and rocking Bills gear and rooting for the Bills!

Now, all that being said, the Rams are not as good as their 3-1 record, however they are not an easy win by any means. Here is a week to week report on them:

Week 1: Embarrassing game all around. The stout DL looked bad, the whole defense looked bad and the offense was atrocious. This was a very bad game by all facets of the Rams against a bad team. they did not look ready to play and looked like a bad team playing a preseason game. If this version shows up we will crush them.

Week 2: Another bad outing by the offense. The OL for the second week in a row just can not open up any running lanes, and the fact Keenum is QB and poses little to no threat to the Seahawks isn't helping the run game one bit. The DL played better, however, if you watched this game you really felt like it was more about Seattles struggle to find any offensive rhythm for the 2nd week in a row, which honestly is their staple every year. So while its easy to look at the score and think the D was outstanding, I would say it was more good than great and Seattle missed their opportunities to win.

Week 3: This was the first game the offense got going, and even then Gurley still wasn't getting much room to run even though the Bucs D has been dismal and the passing game still was under 200 yards. Overall, easily the Rams best game of the year, but it still wasn't great by any means as Gurley only had 85 yards but on 27 carries and Keenum only had 190 yards passing. Gurley did get a couple goalline TD's, but overall the run game struggled again.

Week 4: They really didn't look very good this game, it was all about how bad the Cardinals looked. The offense struggled most the game, and Gurley also struggled to get going. But thanks to 3 INT's and a Palmer injury they got plenty of short field opportunities this week. The Cardinals looked like a team reeling after getting their ass kicked last week. Unlike the Steelers who came out and stomped someone after getting crushed by Philly, the Cardinals just looked like a team lost out there. Palmer's struggles are real, he was missing open guys a lot and had lots of missed opportunities. The Rams closed the game out after Drew Stanton threw a pick to end the game. Best play of the game was the back shoulder pass to Quick where Quick also made a spectacular catch for the TD. But the WR group here drops a lot of passes and is inconsistent getting open coupled with Keenum being inconsistent hitting them. Keenum did surprise with some almost Tyrod Taylor like scrambles away from trouble to get some plays complete that helped them get the go ahead score, so he seems to be improving, but he's still not that good.

Our biggest issue is going to be with the D...can our offensive line give Taylor enough time to make plays. The LB's and DB's are average outside the DL, so if we can keep Taylor on his feet the opportunities should be there. The offense isn't really threatening at all to a D playing at our level right now, especially getting Dareus back. Gurley is yet to really find running room and that OL isn't good for the Rams.

All in all, I expect a Bills win, but its also no gimme game either. If the Rams can keep the game low scoring then they will have a better chance. If Taylor and the offense starts to score a lot (not to mention our D might too) it is going to be very difficult for the Rams to keep up, they just don't have the offensive talent IMO.

My Prediction: Bills 27, Rams 13

I live in LA, have watched every Rams game like I watch the Bills games since they all have come on after. I like the Rams, always have, so like to see them back in LA...but I will be at the game next week and rocking Bills gear and rooting for the Bills!

Now, all that being said, the Rams are not as good as their 3-1 record, however they are not an easy win by any means. Here is a week to week report on them:

Week 1: Embarrassing game all around. The stout DL looked bad, the whole defense looked bad and the offense was atrocious. This was a very bad game by all facets of the Rams against a bad team. they did not look ready to play and looked like a bad team playing a preseason game. If this version shows up we will crush them.

Week 2: Another bad outing by the offense. The OL for the second week in a row just can not open up any running lanes, and the fact Keenum is QB and poses little to no threat to the Seahawks isn't helping the run game one bit. The DL played better, however, if you watched this game you really felt like it was more about Seattles struggle to find any offensive rhythm for the 2nd week in a row, which honestly is their staple every year. So while its easy to look at the score and think the D was outstanding, I would say it was more good than great and Seattle missed their opportunities to win.

Week 3: This was the first game the offense got going, and even then Gurley still wasn't getting much room to run even though the Bucs D has been dismal and the passing game still was under 200 yards. Overall, easily the Rams best game of the year, but it still wasn't great by any means as Gurley only had 85 yards but on 27 carries and Keenum only had 190 yards passing. Gurley did get a couple goalline TD's, but overall the run game struggled again.

Week 4: They really didn't look very good this game, it was all about how bad the Cardinals looked. The offense struggled most the game, and Gurley also struggled to get going. But thanks to 3 INT's and a Palmer injury they got plenty of short field opportunities this week. The Cardinals looked like a team reeling after getting their ass kicked last week. Unlike the Steelers who came out and stomped someone after getting crushed by Philly, the Cardinals just looked like a team lost out there. Palmer's struggles are real, he was missing open guys a lot and had lots of missed opportunities. The Rams closed the game out after Drew Stanton threw a pick to end the game. Best play of the game was the back shoulder pass to Quick where Quick also made a spectacular catch for the TD. But the WR group here drops a lot of passes and is inconsistent getting open coupled with Keenum being inconsistent hitting them. Keenum did surprise with some almost Tyrod Taylor like scrambles away from trouble to get some plays complete that helped them get the go ahead score, so he seems to be improving, but he's still not that good.

Our biggest issue is going to be with the D...can our offensive line give Taylor enough time to make plays. The LB's and DB's are average outside the DL, so if we can keep Taylor on his feet the opportunities should be there. The offense isn't really threatening at all to a D playing at our level right now, especially getting Dareus back. Gurley is yet to really find running room and that OL isn't good for the Rams.

All in all, I expect a Bills win, but its also no gimme game either. If the Rams can keep the game low scoring then they will have a better chance. If Taylor and the offense starts to score a lot (not to mention our D might too) it is going to be very difficult for the Rams to keep up, they just don't have the offensive talent IMO.

My Prediction: Bills 27, Rams 13

Nice "insider" opinion. Good to have someone who actually knows this team. Hoping Rex and company have a solid plan.