Drew has got it good yuh know?

I mean the O Line has alot of probowl guys on there........and they have always had a good Oline

The wrs.......is the tricky part..........Glenn was Drew's wr in NE........and Keyshawn is pretty good when he isn't full of himself

WItten is a good TE.........this is what Drew needs more than anything

remember Coates? remember JayR?

and people talk about how much he will miss WM

COME on........I love willis but Julius is bad(that means good).......I know he played at my school here.....

they also have the 11th pick......the 20th pick and a nice high second...........if I was them I would take Williams or Edwards at Wideout.........

sorry.......lol Drew is in a better position now for HIMSELF........ ;)

I agree with a lot of your points. Edwards and Williams are the top two WR in the draft. If ego's don't get in the way, Dallas could have three good receivers on the field. I think Jones is going to be a great running back. He had a decent career at ND and some nice games last season. The key to everything is the cowboys O-Line. If they perform well, the cowboys could be a high scoring team.

The reality is...anyone convinced that Drew would still be Drew with a better OL will likely be able to prove or disprove their point once and for all in Dallas. They do have a good OL, a great running back who came on like gangbusters in the latter part of the year, a really good TE and Meshawn who seems to be humbled.

It's another good chance for him to get it done.

We'll see.

The reality is...anyone convinced that Drew would still be Drew with a better OL will likely be able to prove or disprove their point once and for all in Dallas. They do have a good OL, a great running back who came on like gangbusters in the latter part of the year, a really good TE and Meshawn who seems to be humbled.

It's another good chance for him to get it done.

We'll see.

250545[/snapback]

Hey LA maybe the NFC East won't blitz him? ;)

Drew might have a better o-line around him, but I anticipate that we will see more of the same out of him.  His career has been on a downward curve for the past several years.  I expect him to retire in 1-2 years.

250520[/snapback]

Its no big secret that he's on the tail of his career, or that he's no stud superstar anymore. BUT! He's better than a lot of Starting QBs (Boller) and he can still win games. Watch him have a playoff season next year, and then a decent year, and then a backup year with Henson.. possibly two before he's gone.

Its no big secret that he's on the tail of his career, or that he's no stud superstar anymore. BUT! He's better than a lot of Starting QBs (Boller) and he can still win games. Watch him have a playoff season next year, and then a decent year, and then a backup year with Henson.. possibly two before he's gone.

250547[/snapback]

Boller? Drew is a 12 yr vet. He SHOULD be better than Kyle Boller. And he has had some great talent at WR to work with. Boller doesn't have half the supporting cast that Drew has had the majority of his mediocre career

Drew might have a better o-line around him, but I anticipate that we will see more of the same out of him.  His career has been on a downward curve for the past several years.  I expect him to retire in 1-2 years.

250520[/snapback]

But he is not going to have the same supporting #2 Defense and #1 STs in the league to bail him out.