Moss A Raider

Thailog80

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ticks me off that another great player jumps to the AFC and makes our playoff dream that much more competitive.....meanwhile Bledsoe gets shipped off to the NFC to weaken that conference even more. Philly is gold for a few more years.

Every gangsta hanging on the street croner with their pants pulled low is going to have one.

250515[/snapback]

yeah hopefully they'll rob you everytime.

...i dont believe it yet but i havent been on espn, i know yesterday they said he wasnt goin anywhere. i'd give up a 7th in heartbeat for him though, but i would of rather they keep/or kept harris.

Are the Raiders going to be able to run though?

Prediction: Moss goes down Week 3 -- I hope not, as I'd never wish an injury, but it would figure.

250555[/snapback]

Another prediction. I dont know how, but somehow the Vikes make the SuperBowl. Its the whole "lose a superstar & get better" thing.

Dude quit sniffing the magic markers.

250564[/snapback]

I'm just saying, twice A-Rod has moved, and twice, his team has improved without him. Think of all the cap space the Vikes will have now. I think Derrick Mason might be a decent replacement, and yes, Mike Williams is available in the draft too. It just wouldn't surprise me at all.

The Vikings should be overjoyed to dump Moss.  He is a cancer.  They are in good cap shape and if they get rid of that cheapskate owner, they should be able to compete for their division title immediately.

250496[/snapback]

I have to agree with you, to a degree. Moss is a great talent, that could really take his team to another level, if with the right team. The Vikings were not it, and I can almost promise you, the Raiders won't be it. Moss needs a tough guy coach, like a Parcells, or he will always be cancer to his team. Tice talked tough, but is a buffoon! Norv Turner is a nice guy, and that will be his problem! Bad deal for both teams, I agree!