Will Rex be Fired W/ Loss to NE led by Jacoby Brissett?

jethro_tull

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrible Coach

Bad GM

Back-up QB as our starter

Russ Brandon still around - I don't care what his title is, get the fck away from this franchise - please!

Somebody tell me how this shiitshow gets turned around any time soon.....it doesn't. Ship off what you can for ANY draft pick and start over

Terrible Coach

Bad GM

Russ Brandon still around - I don't care what his title is, get the fck away from this franchise - please!

Somebody tell me how this shiitshow gets turned around any time soon.....it doesn't. Ship off what you can for ANY draft pick and start over

This is all true because the Bills have been at the bottom of the league and have no talent on the roster. :rolleyes:

What is this? 1984-85?

This is all true because the Bills have been at the bottom of the league and have no talent on the roster. :rolleyes:

What is this? 1984-85?

It sure looks and feels like 1985. Something is very wrong with this franchise and until they land a GM who knows what a QB is supposed to look like, the beat goes on....

I think we have this horrible "sky is falling/we suck" culture engrained in us because we have been in this rut for so long... How many 0-2 teams out there have a fan base that is out there calling for everyone to be fired and traded... How many are giving up on the season?? I wonder how many people here still cheer for the Bills and enjoy the game... I know it's a gut shot, but damn...

Terrible Coach

Bad GM

Back up QB? Dude have you seen some of the other NFL QBs starting? BARF. Tyrod is an average QB at this point. At times he plays above average and at times (mostly this year) plays below average. Also It starts with the Coaching, there are plenty franchise QBs out there that are 0-2. And there are really good coaches out there that are 2-0.

Shitshow might have to change the coaching and russ brandon before we see changes on the field.

I didnt think Rex was gonna get canned BEFORE the end of the season but, after watching the Jets torch us and Belli beat a solid Texans defense last night with a 3rd string rookie, he might be gone at the bye week.

ALSO: watching NFL NET they had Brandon Marshall talking about the Bills.....Talkin head tells him they just got rid of the OC and they need to step up on offense. Brandon replys "The offense wasnt the problem" take that for what its worth. :ph34r:

We keep hearing how Rex has the best coaches. David Lee has been working with our QB's for years. We never get a QB who plays a lights out game. We always make up excused and say he's young, he's learning, new system, only a starter for 18 games. blah blah. Patriots plug in anyone at QB and they run the offense and score points.

Exactly!! That's the difference between winning organizations and the Bills. Buffalo is always making excuses as to why they can't do this and they can't do that. They lose it's always well we still have next week. You're spot on, I think the Pegula's wait until the season's over with and clear the circus out of town.

I think we have this horrible "sky is falling/we suck" culture engrained in us because we have been in this rut for so long... How many 0-2 teams out there have a fan base that is out there calling for everyone to be fired and traded... How many are giving up on the season?? I wonder how many people here still cheer for the Bills and enjoy the game... I know it's a gut shot, but damn...

Nailed it Cletus. Now just watch out for that Symbiot!

3uhagh.jpg

Edited by Marty McFly

Living in Redskins Country. They are saying the same thing about skins coaches and Kirk Cousins. 0-2 makes people crazy. Funny thing is I think the Ravens look average at best and they are 2-0

the texans gave the patriots a gift in all 3 phases of the game. pathetic stategies, effort and execution.

Amazing, isn't it. It's like teams take stupid pills right before they play New England. I mean corners back off and give them the easiest underneath throws. Meanwhile the Bills are smothered at the line of scrimmage. I look at that and wonder why is that? Why do teams bow down and give games away to the Pats?