Drew Bledsoe Press Conference 4:00 pm ET

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish you luck man!

250390[/snapback]

I always liked Bledsoe as a person but as has been beaten to death here and elsewhere, having watched every play since he's been a Bill, it's obvious that he just doesn't have it anymore.

The poor guy is in total denial.

Gee, why is that?  Can't have anything to do with the unnecessary Peter King article or being released.  Nah.

None of us would be bitter.

250409[/snapback]

I think he's clueless. It still boggels my mind that he felt blindsided by the Bills decision. Makes me wonder why we stayed with someone so non-aware of reality.

Sure, take a shot at McNabb, Vick and Losman.

250437[/snapback]

Does it surprise you that he said this? All people do is talk about how important it is to have mobility nowadays and what he says is valid.

Of course he ignores the fact that being able to scramble is one thing, being to feel the rush is quite another...

I noticed on the video they are showing Drew scrambling!  I wonder if they realize that happened twice in about three years.

Wait till they get a load of pat pat fumble.....

250411[/snapback]

they did get a load of that. the last O-play we had against them last year, I believe was a pat pat INT.

trust me they remember this guy.

he can have all the slack he wants

i'm really enjoying listening to him stumble over his explantion

250448[/snapback]

You can tell that this was NOT his decision. It's hilarious listening to him stumbling when he tries to defend why he signed Bledsoe. ;)

I missed the press conference but if Jones used SuperBowl and Bledsoe in the same sentence that's laughable.

Anyway, did Bledsoe burn his bridges with Bills fans? other than the Star comment did he make any back handed comments towards the Bills?