We need a power back ASAP

Protocal69

In my opinion we miss the ability of someone like Karlos Williams bad. I don't think he got enough credit for helping make our run game one of the best last year.

I know we wouldn't not have had him because of suspension but going forward we need someone to get the tough yards. As bad as the team played tonight we still had a chance to win if we converted that 4 down run and maybe still had a last timeout.

BTW. I do believe in our skill position players on offense. Too bad they are stuck in the wrong system.

Total mismanagement by the FO, lets bring in finesse players for a smashmouth team, brilliant. So glad we gave shady 10 mil a yr. We need a Brusing Fullback (Bruce Miller is available :D ) and RB, they should just bring Karlos back. Also we should have signed probowl lineman Josh Sitton to make our Oline even stonger.

Did you see Dizzy on the TD? Caught the ball and made a beeline for the end zone. No shake and bake, no running backwards, he simply ran those guys over to get to the EZ. There's our power back. BTW, Felton is STILL useless as breasts on a bull.

Jets were playing soft coverage too. They should give Gilleslie some more burn, but I don't think his results will be that much better. Shake and bake happens when there's DL in the backfield damn near as soon as you get the ball.

Jets were playing soft coverage too. They should give Gilleslie some more burn, but I don't think his results will be that much better. Shake and bake happens when there's DL in the backfield damn near as soon as you get the ball.

It's true that Gillislee has not faired as well as the #1 back and certainly on that play he was given soft coverage but that point is still valid. He is a one cut-hit the hole runner and knows how to get downfield.

Shake and bake happens when you're Charles Clay and you don't run over a DB for a first down, when you're getting 8M and play like a pu$$y. Dizzy RAN TWO GUYS OVER, at a fraction of the cost.

Shake and bake happens when you're Charles Clay and you don't run over a DB for a first down, when you're getting 8M and play like a pu$$y. Dizzy RAN TWO GUYS OVER, at a fraction of the cost.

Hah, I turned my head away for the end of that play because I assumed Clay was gonna get the first. I was shocked to see us punt right after.