Countdown to Cardale?

#34fan

Statistcally Tyrod didn't have a terrible night vs. NYJ... Still, numbers aside, TT didn't show us anything new... Certainly nothing that would identify him as a true franchise QB... The Eagles threw Wentz into the ring WET, without the benefit of significant pre-season reps... Yet the kid didn't look half-bad... Is it time to see what we've got in Cardale Jones? -What's to lose in starting him against a top defense? I'm 100% all for it... Let's see what we've got... -Your thoughts?

My thoughts are that there are 2 types of quarterbacks, ones who get worse with mistakes due to loss of confidence, and ones who get better from their mistakes by learning from them.

If Cardale is one who gets worse from his mistakes then he can never be the answer, and it would be best for the Bills to learn this prior to the end of the season.

If Cardale is one who gets better from his mistakes then you're only helping him by throwing him to the wolves and letting him play poorly.

All the time I see fans assume that if a QB plays poorly its bad for his development. Why?

Whichever type of QB Cardale is, its only beneficial to see him play, whether he is "ready" for it or not. It all depends on Tyrod.

Edited by Aaron