Preseason Game 3: Bills at Washington - 8/26 at 7:30 PM

Being a great dude and a good teammate does not make one a good NFL quarterback. And who ever said that a backup NFL quarterback has to be mediocre. For instance, look at the Redskins roster. I'd take Colt McCoy in a heartbeat over EJ.

Because if they were any good they would be starting

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He dropped a 1st quarter TD from Tyrod after being mugged by the D...but no pass interference was called. Just one of the many butchered calls by Ed Hoculi and his band of criminals.

Hard to say he dropped it when his left arm was being held so he could only get one hand on the ball. Perfectly thrown pass by the way.

Re-watched the offense. Little bit of good, lot of bad. Shocking effort levels from some.

JWill gets dumped on his back, Seantrel is the only one that reacts. This penalty thing has dropped their intensity, don't want to catch wrath for sorting people out.

For those of us without the video, who didn't put the effort in?

For those of us without the video, who didn't put the effort in?

Ryan Groy, in particular. I think he got comfortable and lazy. Some reps, he didn't try to recover his mistakes. I thought he was okay the first two weeks but you can't be average and give zero effort.

On the flip side, Seantrel tried his heart out. Not at game speed but he gave it everything he had. Really proud of him, he's been through hell.

Ryan Groy, in particular. I think he got comfortable and lazy. Some reps, he didn't try to recover his mistakes. I thought he was okay the first two weeks but you can't be average and give zero effort.

On the flip side, Seantrel tried his heart out. Not at game speed but he gave it everything he had. Really proud of him, he's been through hell.

Interesting. Henderson has more pure talent than any of the linemen - would be something if he could get his career on track.

Interesting. Henderson has more pure talent than any of the linemen - would be something if he could get his career on track.

Not a Henderson fan at all but I'd persist with him. Tough to carry 4 OT's though and they won't cut Mills at this point. Not sure what they'll do.

Also, whisper it quietly but John Miller did okay last night. Not spectacular but okay.