Bush and pot...

IBTG81

Everything can be toxic....but there is a ton of data that has failed to show any evidence of brain toxicity either in chronic human cannabis users or in animals treated with very high doses of cannabis extract or THC. Doses up to 1,000 x's higher than those needed to produce a "high" in man were given to rats and monkeys every day for up to 90 days without causing serious adverse effects on the brain.  I doubt the same could be said for ethanol,  JMO.

250108[/snapback]

And yet (ignoring the fact that, when you smoke anything, you're inhaling the products of incomplete combustion, which is never the brightest thing to do) pot is (or contains, more accurately) psychoactive compounds - if it didn't, it wouldn't be nearly as attractive. Where did I use the word "toxicity"? Hell, why is the concept of "toxicity" even required? Certainly heroin can cause significant long-term alterations in neurochemistry at levels substantially below "toxic"...so while I'm willing to stipulate that the toxicity of cannabis is very, very low, I'm not willing to go as far as risking my health on the therefore presumed innocuous effects of non-toxic exposure. The effects don't have to be "toxic" to be undesirable.

Plus...I'm just humble (yes, you read that...and in response to your inevitable response, :fyou:) enough to think that I shouldn't waste the gifts God endowed me with by toking up. If he wanted me to spend my time doing that, he would have given me a roach clip instead of a brain.

Where did I use the word "toxicity"?  Hell, why is the concept of "toxicity" even required?  Certainly heroin can cause significant long-term alterations in neurochemistry at levels substantially below "toxic"...so while I'm willing to stipulate that the toxicity of cannabis is very, very low, I'm not willing to go as far as risking my health on the therefore presumed innocuous effects of non-toxic exposure.  The effects don't have to be "toxic" to be undesirable.

Plus...I'm just humble (yes, you read that...and in response to your inevitable response,  :fyou:)

250226[/snapback]

you said "illicit toxins"...hence toxicity...I just went from there. ;)

:unsure::D:D

Bastard.  I was holding that line in reserve for someone else...  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Still...better that than Stevestojan's girlfriend...

252136[/snapback]

I bet you you hold your right hand for your friend in your avatar. Is that you? ;)

Are those bedroom eyes?  Looks more like the look on a kid's face when he can't wait to get to the prize in his Happy Meal...

252224[/snapback]

Well this is you and your friend their. Probably both virgins so I would say it is like finding something in your happy meal there skippy.