Ranking of NFL Team Likelbility

HT02

I would have liked to have seen this about 20 years ago. As a Bills fan who didn't live in the Buffalo area I seem to recall people didn't really care for the Bills during the good years. Not sure if it was because people were sick of us getting to the SB and losing every year or the party reputation of the team but I took a lot of heat for being a Bills fan back then as opposed to the sympathy I get now a days.

Biggest surprise IMO: I would have expected the Steelers to be more likable as they seem to have a large fanbase and, with the exception of Ravens fans, I don't see a lot of hate from non-Steelers fans.

I'm a little disappointed the Pats finished so high.

LOL

I thought they'd be 32nd too. Funny though, Jones, Kraft, & Snyder bringing up the rear and they have no small part in it.

Too bad that Brady cannot claim that any one of those four rings was cleanly gotten.

As for us, I'll take 2nd every year. It'll be tough to unseat a publicly owned team.

The good news is that according to this poll the Bills are liked by fans across the country, the bad new is we finished second... again. I suspect we will finish second the next three years. :)

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/07/ranking-all-32-nfl-teams-by-

The Bills made a solid claim to be number one on this list. The NFL’s lovable losers benefit from the unlikability of its divisional rivals (*cough cough* Patriots), and the team’s diehard fans are always good for a few hilarious videos a season.

Looks like we will be losing the 2nd place rank next year since the lovable losers will not be able to do table diving, etc next year with armed forces called in to patrol private lots to prevent terrorism.

The good news is that according to this poll the Bills are liked by fans across the country, the bad new is we finished second... again. I suspect we will finish second the next three years. :)

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/07/ranking-all-32-nfl-teams-by-

The Pats should be 32. Taking the Redskins and throwing them in that spot because of an agenda is :censored: retarded.