NorCal/Bay Area Preseason Bills BBQ

Hello all, several of us Bills fans in San Jose will be meeting up with a group of Bills fans in Stockton on Saturday August 6th for a Preseason Buffalo Bills BBQ!

Any of you fans that live in the area who would love to join us are more than welcome.

Bring whatever you can and we'll have a great feast and a great time.

We shall be meeting at Victory Park, located at 1001 North Pershing Ave. 95203, starting at 11a.m.

Come join us for some summer fun, great food and kickoff the 2016 season!

Oh yes, bring your Bills gear too.

Other NFL fans welcome.

Hope to see you there. :)

GO BILLS!!! :thumbsup:

Hello all, several of us Bills fans in San Jose will be meeting up with a group of Bills fans in Stockton on Saturday August 6th for a Preseason Buffalo Bills BBQ!

Any of you fans that live in the area who would love to join us are more than welcome.

Bring whatever you can and we'll have a great feast and a great time.

We shall be meeting at Victory Park, located at 1001 North Pershing Ave. 95203, starting at 11a.m.

Come join us for some summer fun, great food and kickoff the 2016 season!

Oh yes, bring your Bills gear too.

Other NFL fans welcome.

Hope to see you there. :)

GO BILLS!!! :thumbsup:

Crap! I used to live in San Ramon in the East Bay. I wish someone was doing stuff like this when I lived there.

Crap! I used to live in San Ramon in the East Bay. I wish someone was doing stuff like this when I lived there.

I live in Danville do it every Sunday.

Vader- wish I could make it, but have the kids solo that weekend while wife is away. Paying dues to allow me to go to 5 games this year!

Vader- wish I could make it, but have the kids solo that weekend while wife is away. Paying dues to allow me to go to 5 games this year!

I understand.

I'll be at the Rams & Raiders games.

Vader- wish I could make it, but have the kids solo that weekend while wife is away. Paying dues to allow me to go to 5 games this year![/quote]

Good for you, pay your dues. I'm jealous!

Thanks Nanker!

Dang, I'll be working. I'm a couple hours away from Stockton, in Santa Rosa. Oh well maybe next time. I'll be at the Rams game (not the Raiders) and I'm heading back to catch the 49ers game (and visit my daughter in college...who goes to Fisher, so it'll be nice seeing the Bills as I drop her off).

Hey, I'm stationed down in Monterey. How hard is it to get tickets to Oakland's games?

Getting tickets for the Raiders game will not be difficult.

Best bet is the usual places, stub hub, ebay etc.

I tried to get group tickets, but the Raiders are not selling any this year.

Getting tickets for the Raiders game will not be difficult.

Best bet is the usual places, stub hub, ebay etc.

I tried to get group tickets, but the Raiders are not selling any this year.

Yeah, I don't do it very often, so I just suck it up and get gouged on Stubhub. I try to get the best seats I can and in relation to my travel expenses, it's not that much more.

Thanks for the invite Mark, we'll be out of town that day however. Are there any other NORCAL Bills Backer get together?? Looking forward to the Raiders game this year with my 8&9 year old girls...

Thanks for the invite Mark, we'll be out of town that day however. Are there any other NORCAL Bills Backer get together?? Looking forward to the Raiders game this year with my 8&9 year old girls...

We've never done a get together like this before, so we're hoping it'll be the start of something.

Otherwise the only get-together's we'll be having will be on game day at our respective locations. Mine being in San Jose.

We will be organizing the tailgate for the Raiders game in December. So hopefully you can join us. Our last tailgate in Oakland was 2 years ago, and it was Amazing. We're hoping to make it bigger than last time.

What part of Nor Cal do you reside in Markjaro?

Edited by Mark Vader