Offensive Tackle Rankings

Cover 1

I don't think that either of them are great but RT has to come behind S, WR, DL and maybe CB (depending on Gilmore). The OL has been good and you can hide a RT (as they did last year) easier than you can hide a starting S, #2 WR, or starting CB.

They may take a look at someone in FA or in the mid rounds.

I don't believe we are going to be seeing Hendersen starting this year. Certainly not at the beginning of the season. I don't feel like I can say how adequate Mills is. I know a lot of people on these boards think he's terrible. I don't feel like we've seen enough to say that.

But, I'm not counting out Kujo just yet, either. I know the media has suggested that the job is Mills' to lose. But, I have to believe that Rex is going to let some level of competition play out. It would be great to see Kujo finally live up to his reported potential.

I don't think that either of them are great but RT has to come behind S, WR, DL and maybe CB (depending on Gilmore). The OL has been good and you can hide a RT (as they did last year) easier than you can hide a starting S, #2 WR, or starting CB.

They may take a look at someone in FA or in the mid rounds.

Very true I do think safety will need to be addressed. You are right, Roman hid the whole right side rather well last season. But I think it is a position that needs to be addressed if this offense wants to pass more.

I don't believe we are going to be seeing Hendersen starting this year. Certainly not at the beginning of the season. I don't feel like I can say how adequate Mills is. I know a lot of people on these boards think he's terrible. I don't feel like we've seen enough to say that.

But, I'm not counting out Kujo just yet, either. I know the media has suggested that the job is Mills' to lose. But, I have to believe that Rex is going to let some level of competition play out. It would be great to see Kujo finally live up to his reported potential.

I was never a Cyrus fan especially in the second round. Hes def a power blocker, but his feet are horrendous. He will never start in the NFL imo. Mills is a back up, he will struggle this year.. I do worry about that right side..Miller had a rude awakening I think he will be approved.

Very true I do think safety will need to be addressed. You are right, Roman hid the whole right side rather well last season. But I think it is a position that needs to be addressed if this offense wants to pass more.

Yeah, it's not very good but they are, in all likelihood, going to have to replace Woods, Kyle and Graham as well. Those will be the 4 "open" starting spots. RT has to be 4th on that list. They should have the money to sign 1-2 starters in FA. My dream offseason would have them adding Schraeder and Jefferson in FA to fill RT & S. Draft Malachi Dupree or Mike Williams in the 1st and Star Lotulelei's brother in the 2nd. Edited by Kirby Jackson

Whiffing on Kujo hurts big time. Had Kujo been that stud RT he was reported to be out of Alabama then the Bills fortunes would be so much better regarding the O-line. Hopefully he puts it together this year, he seems to be a very hard worker by most reports. Maybe he just needed adjust his game? I doubt he finds a way to start let alone do well. Mills will be competent to below average Cyrus won't likely be able to outshine him.

Edited by billsfan89

Whiffing on Kujo hurts big time. Had Kujo been that stud RT he was reported to be out of Alabama then the Bills fortunes would be so much better regarding the O-line. Hopefully he puts it together this year, he seems to be a very hard worker by most reports. Maybe he just needed adjust his game? I doubt he finds a way to start let alone do well. Mills will be competent to below average Cyrus won't likely be able to outshine him.

But, wouldn't it be cool if he did?

But, wouldn't it be cool if he did?

We definitely need him to step up. He definitely helped a lot in special personnel groupings last season. He fits the gap scheme but his pass blocking is atrocious.

I think Mills is Mills, an adequate, but not good ROT. Henderson is still the one with much better upside, but with his health issues, I doubt he'll be starting at the beginning of the season. Kujo won't survive August, unless there is a miracle improvement form last year.

Isn't he a junior? This was on seniors. That was stated in the second paragraph.

My bad, sorry. He will almost certainly enter the draft.

I do humbly suggest that juniors be included in these rankings. It's tough to see a list of the top OTs without including the best.

Not so sure if Kujo was projected to be a "stud" left tackle. Those guys are drafted in the first round.

Kujo was the 4th or perhaps 5th best blocker on his team and had a serious injury to boot. If anyone wants Crimson Tide players on the Bills it is me. but this was one dumb draft choice and I said it when it happened.

PS: By all reports he is a really good kid. I would absolutely love for him to have a long productive career.

My bad, sorry. He will almost certainly enter the draft.

I do humbly suggest that juniors be included in these rankings. It's tough to see a list of the top OTs without including the best.

With my summer scouting, I tend to focus solely on seniors. Been burned a few times putting time into guys that didn't end up declaring.

With my summer scouting, I tend to focus solely on seniors. Been burned a few times putting time into guys that didn't end up declaring.

You did a great job too! I don't blame you for focusing on seniors. Makes sense.