Marvel's new shows / best Comic Con trailers

Nice trailer for Wonder Woman, even if it is a bit long.

Seeing her fighting the soldiers while wearing that outfit, looks a bit silly. That was my concern for the first time we saw Captain America fighting in WWII while running around in that costume. However, it worked for Captain America.

The Justice League trailer, needs more work. Looks ok, but it is a long ways off.

I love all the Captain America movies, just something about that character that I really enjoy. It's well done, IMO and Chris Evans just fits.

Don't forget that the Punisher is getting a Netflix show.

It really looks like DC is remaking Captain America and calling it Wonder Woman. I'll still see it, and it looks better than batman v superman. That was trash. Hopefully DC has actually learned it's lesson and Justice League will be good.

Chatter from the studio producers is leaning towards continuing down the EMO theme started in Batman, so don't expect the DC Dark theme to be modified any time soon. I expect to see Aquaman drowning people, and Flash ripping bad guy's heads off.

Chatter from the studio producers is leaning towards continuing down the EMO theme started in Batman, so don't expect the DC Dark theme to be modified any time soon. I expect to see Aquaman drowning people, and Flash ripping bad guy's heads off.

I was more concerned with the world's greatest detective assuming superman needed to be killed sans any detective work, enacting a plan to kill superman, and then stopping because he learned that they both had mommies.

Plus, !@#$ Jesse Eisenberg.

If they wanted a Batman that was into killing people, they could have spent a few minutes in the movie to explain why this older more grizzled Batman had lost his way from the Nolan movies and was ready to off people left and right.

Did I mention !@#$ Jesse Eisenberg?

It really looks like DC is remaking Captain America and calling it Wonder Woman. I'll still see it, and it looks better than batman v superman. That was trash. Hopefully DC has actually learned it's lesson and Justice League will be good.

Good call, I had forgotten about that pick up actually. I'm not sure if Punisher will be in the Defenders or not (if he is, then his show would more than likely air first). But from what I remember hearing when the show got its green-light was it wouldn't be out until late 2017 or early 2018.

I was more concerned with the world's greatest detective assuming superman needed to be killed sans any detective work, enacting a plan to kill superman, and then stopping because he learned that they both had mommies.

Plus, !@#$ Jesse Eisenberg.

If they wanted a Batman that was into killing people, they could have spent a few minutes in the movie to explain why this older more grizzled Batman had lost his way from the Nolan movies and was ready to off people left and right.

Did I mention !@#$ Jesse Eisenberg?

That's what happens when you have studio producers in charge instead of comic developers. They have no allegiance to the source material. DC is experiencing what Marvel is going through with the X-Men/Fantastic Four franchises.

I like Jason Momoa's Aquaman but their Flash sucks but I think it is to try to give him some weakness rather than having him be a brilliant forensic scientist who invented the material for costume and ability to shrink it and fit in ring. I think Aquaman is #3 on Batman's team with #2 of course being Wonder Woman. They are doubling down with Jesse Eisenberg's version of Luthor which is a mistake considering that was one of the least popular characters in BvS film. Seems like Jesse Eisenberg and Ezra Miller would fit together as Best Friends.

Wonder Woman was based in World War II at start and has been a warrior in comics for longer than there has been current Captain America series; she goes from short outfit to diplomat dress to armored at different times.

Thank you for prescribing to Marvel Zombie Pills.

tumblr_nlzv9uk2XW1tmzl4oo1_1280.jpg

I like Jason Momoa's Aquaman but their Flash sucks but I think it is to try to give him some weakness rather than having him be a brilliant forensic scientist who invented the material for costume and ability to shrink it and fit in ring. I think Aquaman is #3 on Batman's team with #2 of course being Wonder Woman. They are doubling down with Jesse Eisenberg's version of Luthor which is a mistake considering that was one of the least popular characters in BvS film. Seems like Jesse Eisenberg and Ezra Miller would fit together as Best Friends.

Wonder Woman was based in World War II at start and has been a warrior in comics for longer than there has been current Captain America series; she goes from short outfit to diplomat dress to armored at different times.

Thank you for prescribing to Marvel Zombie Pills.

tumblr_nlzv9uk2XW1tmzl4oo1_1280.jpg

I couldn't care less about marvel vs DC. The imagery of a hero fighting on the side of good during a major world war using a shield as a primary tool has recently been on the big screen. It was called Captain America. They could have gone a lot of routes with a wonder woman story. Do you think it's just coincidence that they show her shield so much in the trailer?

Visually, the trailer for WW looks very similar to Captain America. Hopefully it's a better movie. Hopefully DC isn't going to try to completely remake marvel movies with their characters. We will see when it comes out.

I couldn't care less about marvel vs DC. The imagery of a hero fighting on the side of good during a major world war using a shield as a primary tool has recently been on the big screen. It was called Captain America. They could have gone a lot of routes with a wonder woman story. Do you think it's just coincidence that they show her shield so much in the trailer?

Visually, the trailer for WW looks very similar to Captain America. Hopefully it's a better movie. Hopefully DC isn't going to try to completely remake marvel movies with their characters. We will see when it comes out.

What's the DC equivalent of the infinity gems? I know they're going with Darkseid to counter Thanos.

What's the DC equivalent of the infinity gems? I know they're going with Darkseid to counter Thanos.

There is none. I know this film will concentrate on the "mother boxes", sentient computers which come from Apokolips/New Genesis, which in new timeline is part of Cyborg.

Both are seeking death however. Darkseid is seeking the Anti-Life Equation while Thanos considers Death his lover.

To follow up on the return of Mystery Science Theater 3000, I love that Felicia Day & Patton Oswalt will be a part of this.

Oswalt does look like he could be TV's Frank's son, and Day as Dr. Forrester's daughter? LMAO That's brilliant!