Another officer shot...

mrags

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a trip!

Yes, warriors are bad. In Dallas, it would have been so much better to see the cops scurrying away from danger like the civilians. Classic example of sheepdogs protecting the flock from the wolf. Only thing is, the sheepdogs weren't immediately aware that the wolf was hunting them, though, instead of the sheep. Bad warriors.

i also find it funny that the same people that were there rallying against police and for BLM, were the same people hiding behind the police they were protesting against.

Exiledinilllinois how come can not PM you?

i tried to earlier as well, I can only assume he has blocked you or his mailbox is full.

Want to know if he is coming to Buffalo for a game

I am on a new 12 hour a day compressed schedule @ work... I can't make the first two games, BUT my long week off is right when the San Fran game is! 10/16.

The damn Home Opener is on Thurs. night, that is right when I get off a long week! :wallbash::wallbash:

But I will get to the San Fran game!

Perfect... My son moves away to University of Iowa in August... Maybe my wife and daughter will make it to, if not just me. My Bro has a pair of season tix, so I will go with him if he has a loose ticket, if not I will pick one up.