• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF is going on!?

Prayers to every cop in America

CBF

i haven't been able to see them since which lead me to believe they were taken down but last night I personally saw a post on FB calling for a "Purge" on all law enforcement. It had times and dates listed for the start of the "event".

Everyone should should be extremely careful

i haven't been able to see them since which lead me to believe they were taken down but last night I personally saw a post on FB calling for a "Purge" on all law enforcement. It had times and dates listed for the start of the "event".

Wow....that is one of the scariest things I have ever heard if true. And judging by the link from Commonsense, it appears it may be true

CBF

Wow....that is one of the scariest things I have ever heard if true. And judging by the link from Commonsense, it appears it may be true

CBF

this would make 3 attempts on law enforcement in less than 24 hours. I would say it's pretty close to the truth. And yes, Extremely scary.

if that happens there will be an all out war and even worse is cops will have major distrust of citizens making tensions worse

Crazy... Prayers of peace go out.

Betcha those puke cops in Minny and LA feel bad that their irresponsible actions incited (not that it is justified by any means!) other pukes to do the unthinkable. Again, it is the zero-sum world we are indoctrinated into. How the eff can we get back to win-win? For the sake of the living and the safety to all... This tit-for-tat BS has to stop, this one victor mentality needs to end before it all goes nuclear.

"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."

I think it takes a reboot with all sides and goes back to what JFK said. That needs to resonate in everyone's heads. It ain't about the individual. It should be about cheerful service to others... @ all costs.

That is what I think it should be starting now.

Don't take things personal:

2. Don’t Take Anything Personally
Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.

Everybody should brush up on this.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

This fans the flames

Former Rep. Joe Walsh is under fire after deleting a tweet saying "This is now war" against President Barack Obama and Black Lives Matter protesters following the killing of Dallas police officers.
"3 Dallas Cops killed, 7 wounded. This is now war. Watch out Obama. Watch out black lives matter punks. Real America is coming after you," tweeted Walsh, a former tea party congressman from Illinois and now a conservative talk radio host.
Buffalo police have been ordered to patrol in pairs as a result of threats made against them in a series of social media posts that started following the Dallas police massacre overnight.
“Effective immediately and until further notice, all officers will be assigned to two-man cars,” Buffalo Police Commissioner Daniel Derenda said Friday. “Officers should at all times be aware of their surroundings and exercise extra caution while on duty as well as off duty
Edited by ALF

And for those that haven't seen it. It would appear that the shooting in MO was not unjust as people may have seen it.

Castille, was actually the driver. Had a firearm in his lap, was NOT a concealed carry holder, and was a suspect in a robbery from jist a few days ago.

But the media decided to roll with the woman's video as fact before finding the real truth to the whole situation. Blame the media for all this crap.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/confirmed-philando-castile-was-an-armed-robbery-suspect-false-media-narrative-now-driving-cop-killings/

And for those that haven't seen it. It would appear that the shooting in MO was not unjust as people may have seen it.

Castille, was actually the driver. Had a firearm in his lap, was NOT a concealed carry holder, and was a suspect in a robbery from jist a few days ago.

But the media decided to roll with the woman's video as fact before finding the real truth to the whole situation. Blame the media for all this crap.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/confirmed-philando-castile-was-an-armed-robbery-suspect-false-media-narrative-now-driving-cop-killings/

So it okay that the officer killed him? He deserved to die?