Blake Annen

He's always going to be struggling with his length but he has the mentality to become a pain in the arse as a blocker. 2nd half of the Notre Dame game, his senior year. Stayed in as a 6th OL on a lot of snaps and was probably their best blocker.

I think Dray has the #2 role locked up (should be a good mentor for O'Leary too). I wouldn't be opposed to Nick spending another year on the PS.

Taking another look at the thread.

I agree with this.

Clay Dray Annen/gragg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude lit up his Pro Day a couple years ago. Absolute specimen.

6'4", 247 pounds. Ran a 4.41, tested at least average in every other drill. Definitely a guy that I will keep a keen eye on in preseason. There's a H-Back/TE job open and I'd rather he got it than O'Leary.

Everything behind Clay is wide open.

He's no Scorin' Dorin Dickerson when it comes to workout numbers..........maybe closer to Dunkin' Dan Brandenburg........but maybe he's a better football player.

Maybe he can run that post corner route that no Bills TE ever has been able to run and we can call him Blake the Snake.

I'll tell you one thing. I have been using him in madden for the last month and he is a straight beast.

He is my number 2 TE and I am thinking about moving him up ahead of Clay. He is 88 speed

Real talk!!

Seriously I hope he makes it as a number 2 and balls out so we can have a 2 TE set nightmare to go against.