Hot for ENGLISH teacher...again.

The 13 year old boy should get a statue at the school.

Impressive score !

she just updated her profile picture to hide her image.

look at the facebook pictures, she's far from a 10. i'd say a 5/10, mostly pretty face.

Just clicked shows tons of images. I'll award a 7 or 8, I go nuts for dark hair and any mix of Spanish/Italian/Dark skinned women. I'm in. Edited by Ryan L Billz

The 13 year old boy should get a statue at the school.

Impressive score !

Just clicked shows tons of images. I'll award a 7 or 8, I go nuts for dark hair and any mix of Spanish/Italian/Dark skinned women. I'm in.

too thick for my tastes. Plus, that poor poor child. She's a monster. A succubus.

she just updated her profile picture to hide her image.

look at the facebook pictures, she's far from a 10. i'd say a 5/10, mostly pretty face.

You've got to be kidding. Is she a 5 just because she has dark skin? Because she's about 20x hotter than anyone you've brought to the openers

You've got to be kidding. Is she a 5 just because she has dark skin? Because she's about 20x hotter than anyone you've brought to the openers

have you seen her body?

i'd put becky up against this one, hands down. kelly would be right there with her - and kelly would blow this girl out of the water with the whole crazy factor. (plus kelly goes to the gym religiously now). morgan i won't chart because morgan is a friend.

either way, this is a challenge. i will find the hottest of the hot to bring up now.

edit: 80% of those you've seen in the group text look better than her and those pictures always include me.

Edited by Boyst62

have you seen her body?

i'd put becky up against this one, hands down. kelly would be right there with her - and kelly would blow this girl out of the water with the whole crazy factor. (plus kelly goes to the gym religiously now). morgan i won't chart because morgan is a friend.

either way, this is a challenge. i will find the hottest of the hot to bring up now.

edit: 80% of those you've seen in the group text look better than her and those pictures always include me.

Sorry, I'm with Sparky on this one. You have poor taste.

have you seen her body?

Your most recent conquest