Report: Tunsil's ankle could be worse than Jack's knee

Report: Miami Dolphins OT Laremy Tunsil's ankle, not off-field concerns, led to draft slide

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2016/05/18/report-miami-dolphins-ot-laremy-tunsils-ankle-not-off-field-concerns-led-to-draft-slide/appj8e2/

bad for him, good for us.

As bad as an ankle can be I think it is more manageable than a completely jacked up knee

go fish...

do you have any Jacks?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You two are funny. I've never watched a card game play over a thread, and with two of my buddies. Thanks for the chuckle.

As far as Tunsil, I never wish I'll will on a player, but does speak to some of the dumbars decisions Miami makes with letting go better players for older riskier ones like Mario.

You two are funny. I've never watched a card game play over a thread, and with two of my buddies. Thanks for the chuckle.

As far as Tunsil, I never wish I'll will on a player, but does speak to some of the dumbars decisions Miami makes with letting go better players for older riskier ones like Mario.

Miami is a weird program.

Not sure if its the semi absentee owner or what. But they do not seem to have a mantra, or consistent method to their madness.

Last year was another fine example with Coaches

What's annoying 3/12 is how many national pundits think again Miami is a comeback team this year, just like they purported last year. They'll be a hot mess by October. What's interesting is the Jets have muderers row the first six games. With NE without Brady and have to face AZ, and an ever improving Texans team, we could end up in the lead with a 3-1 record in October.

The problem is life gets a lot harder for us after the first month.