Happy we passed on the OL in this years draft

I wasn't at all impressed with the OL prospects this year (aside from late round Centers like Glasgow and Allen)

That being said I'm glad Whaley passed on all the T's and G's in this draft. Mostly because I didn't see anyone that really stood out but also because I think we haven't been good at OL scouting.

4 picks in the previous 2 drafts and none appear too impressive.

Sure it's a bit early to judge Miller but he wasn't impressive in year 1. Henderson and Kujo have a long road ahead and Cyril is a goner.

I think our OL scouting needs a serious revamp

I didn't realize Johnny Miller had a sub par season last year until I read up on the post season grading. He really struggled.

The guy has the physical tools (I think), certainly the brute strength, but my guess is the staff has faith in him and Roman gave Whaley enough confidence in Miller's potential that we could pass on drafting a guard. As far as Henderson goes, I think he's a solid run blocker but a little stiff in pass protection, not athletic enough to be anything but a C+ type tackle.

Considering it was a brand new system last year and we had two new guys at both guard spots, we may actually have FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A MILLION YEARS, the exact same O line returning with the same coordinator and HC.

It's a miracle.

We'll see how important experience and continuity are this season. All our guys will be at least in their sophomore season with a few vets sprinkled in.

We will see if you are right. I will watch Cody Whitehair, Jason Spriggs, Germain Ifedi & Christian Westerman, all available to the Bills, and compare them to our first two picks as the season progresses and see if you are. Draft picks are always a gamble.

I didn't realize Johnny Miller had a sub par season last year until I read up on the post season grading. He really struggled.

The guy has the physical tools (I think), certainly the brute strength, but my guess is the staff has faith in him and Roman gave Whaley enough confidence in Miller's potential that we could pass on drafting a guard. As far as Henderson goes, I think he's a solid run blocker but a little stiff in pass protection, not athletic enough to be anything but a C+ type tackle.

Considering it was a brand new system last year and we had two new guys at both guard spots, we may actually have FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A MILLION YEARS, the exact same O line returning with the same coordinator and HC.

It's a miracle.

We'll see how important experience and continuity are this season. All our guys will be at least in their sophomore season with a few vets sprinkled in.

I see Henderson's ceiling as a competent backup swing tackle. Not a starter. There is nothing wrong with being that, the problem is when a team counts on a player to be more than that player's ceiling.

I don't watch college football and can't comment on the NFL potential of any individual player. But it's hard to believe that not one of this year's dozens/hundreds of graduating offensive linemen will turn into a solid pro.

Like many, I worry about our offensive line.