Bucky Brooks: Braxton Miller's draft range: Bills, Bengals

What if Bills go:

1: Darron Lee, LB, Ohio St

2: Braxton Miller, WR, Ohio St

3: Cardale Jones, QB, Ohio St

I'm on board with Lee. Jones is a three year project but has a cannon for an arm that will get him drafted higher than he should.

A WR will be taken in the first three rounds and Miller showed enough for round three but not second round.

i wouldn't be upset. Lee and miller are two of my favorite players in the draft

I wouldnt hate it either. That would be a good amount of athletic talent we added to the team. My only concern is that we (nor most other pro teams) do not have the coaching capabilities of Urban Meyer and his staff.

Funny enough (wrt your username), I was just at Gabriel's Gate and the only one there, until Karlos Williams and some family showed up.

He noticed that I recognized him, and before I even had to say something, he came over to the bar to shake my hand and talk for a bit.

Great kid.

I wouldnt hate it either. That would be a good amount of athletic talent we added to the team. My only concern is that we (nor most other pro teams) do not have the coaching capabilities of Urban Meyer and his staff.

Funny enough (wrt your username), I was just at Gabriel's Gate and the only one there, until Karlos Williams and some family showed up.

He noticed that I recognized him, and before I even had to say something, he came over to the bar to shake my hand and talk for a bit.

Great kid.

that is awesome.