Holding Saudi Arabia Responsible for 9/11

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/16/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-warns-ofeconomic-fallout-if-congress-passes-9-11-bill.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

WASHINGTON Saudi Arabia has told the Obama administration and members of Congress that it will sell off hundreds of billions of dollars worth of American assets held by the kingdom if Congress passes a bill that would allow the Saudi government to be held responsible in American courts for any role in the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

The Obama administration has lobbied Congress to block the bills passage, according to administration officials and congressional aides from both parties, and the Saudi threats have been the subject of intense discussions in recent weeks between lawmakers and officials from the State Department and the Pentagon. The officials have warned senators of diplomatic and economic fallout from the legislation.

So the Saudi's are threatening to sell our IOU's to someone else. Doesn't that just mean we just owe the same money to another country? Like a bank selling off your mortgage to another bank...

For the first time, President Obama might prove useful. He gives zero f#$%s about debt. Anyone else might be concerned.

On the other hand, he might be even more scared of offending his Muslim brethren and capitulate anyway.

U.S. frees 9 Guantanamo prisoners, sends them to Saudi Arabia
Associated Press, by Staff

Original Article

MIAMI — The U.S. has released nine more prisoners from its base at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, and sent them to Saudi Arabia for resettlement, officials said Saturday. The move announced in a Pentagon statement is part of an effort by President Barack Obama´s administration to release detainees considered low-risk while seeking to transfer the remainder to the U.S. "The United States is grateful to the government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for its humanitarian gesture and willingness to support ongoing U.S. efforts to close the Guantanamo Bay detention facility," the Pentagon said.

Obama releases GITMO prisoners to country where majority of 9/11 Al-Qaeda terrorist resided.

9/11 families furious at Obama administration for ´siding with Saudi Arabia´ as the country threatens to pull $750 billion in U.S. assets if government holds them liable for the 2001*
Daily Mail [uK], by Staff

Original Article

Path of $681 Million: From Saudi Arabia to Malaysian Premier’s Personal Account

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/16/world/middleeast/an-overview-of-the-financial-scandal-involving-malaysias-premier.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0

Saudi Arabia Threatens U. S. Economy If Congress Passes 9/11 Bill
CBS-Saudi-Arabia-report-on-28-pages-re-9
Bill has broad bipartisan support . . . . . except from the White House
Edited by B-Man

By the way, guess where our president is headed Tuesday ?

Obama to visit Saudi Arabia

Al Jazeera‎
better start practicing.......................
oko1.png

This picture has bothered me since first seeing it. I just now realized that the fact that he is bowing to another head of state, although distasteful, isn't the only thing that bothers me. Obama is out of character. It should have been a curtsy.

This picture has bothered me since first seeing it. I just now realized that the fact that he is bowing to another head of state, although distasteful, isn't the only thing that bothers me. Obama is out of character. It should have been a curtsy.

Bowing with his mouth wide open was more than enough for me.