The Bills should consider trading for QB Mike Glennon.

This doesn't matter if you like him or not because he is a cheap back up for Tampa, so they would have to draft another back up and this guy knows the system. This has been talked out to death down here in Tampa. They're not trading him.

for the record, he played on an abysmal team and is not as bad as people are saying about him coming from someone who has watched a ton of his games, not just read about him or seen highlights.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This doesn't matter if you like him or not because he is a cheap back up for Tampa, so they would have to draft another back up and this guy knows the system. This has been talked out to death down here in Tampa. They're not trading him.

for the record, he played on an abysmal team and is not as bad as people are saying about him coming from someone who has watched a ton of his games, not just read about him or seen highlights.

Just to be clear, I have watched plenty of his games, I am not just going off highlights. He was playing on a pretty awful team though - I will give you that.

He is very bad, he has two great WRs don't forget.