If we draft a QB in rd2+ & TT flops, then what

IF we draft a QB and IF Tyrod flops...

My mind can't handle more than one IF at a time.

But Tyrod would have to play a series of bad games before I'd pull the plug and started a backup.

Young QBs have growing pains and it's often best to have them work their way through the problems.

And while Tyrod isn't young in age for an NFL QB, he is young in game-day experience.

If TT doesn't progress in 2016 and they draft a QB early this month...well, some people are going to use that to say they need more time building this team.

Senior executives are usually in survival mode. Particularly when they have nothing to show for their effort.

IF we draft a QB and IF Tyrod flops...

My mind can't handle more than one IF at a time.

But Tyrod would have to play a series of bad games before I'd pull the plug and started a backup.

Young QBs have growing pains and it's often best to have them work their way through the problems.

And while Tyrod isn't young in age for an NFL QB, he is young in game-day experience.

this. Unlike EJ, I don't for see TT having a short leash. Especially because his backup is EJ unless the player they take in the draft beats him out for the #2 spot. I think the short leash on EJ was Marrone driven and Whaley went along with it. TT is Rex's guy and I think he will let him play out of any struggles he may have this year. Whaley needs to see as much of him as possible in a contract year. They need to know what they have. They don't have someone better to go to, he will still give them the best chance to win even if he has some ups and downs (as most QBs do) Edited by YoloinOhio