How would you feel if the Bills traded up for Paxton Lynch?

Estro

that's a problem with Spread QBs.

I've watched most of his games and believe he has what takes to become a top QB. if his junior and senior seasons were reversed the experts would talking about him and Wentz. He lost a lot WRs his senior year and just couldn't get a good chemistry with them (because they just weren't good, hard to excel when surrounded by bums)

I know you do your due diligence with QB's !

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like the name "Paxton" for a QB. Is that a good enough analysis? Who was be named after, the guard from the 90s Chicago Bulls? Oh and Wentz is a ginger so he's out too. #reasons #imo

Hurry up, draft!!

Edited by YoloinOhio

I know you do your due diligence with QB's !

I try, used to be up on all the players but just haven't had the time the past two yrs with working 12s and 7 days a week but we just cut back so I'll get a little breather but we will be back up again next fall so that will really cut into time again. When I get my house paid in a few yrs then I'm retiring from weekends and will get more time to watch college ball. I know a lot of guys on here like to mash through game tape online but prefer to do it the old way and watch the games, guess I'm an old timer now :D .

I don't like the name "Paxton" for a QB. Is that a good enough analysis? Who was be named after, the guard from the 90s Chicago Bulls? Oh and Wentz is a ginger so he's out too. #reasons #imo

Hurry up, draft!!

Paxton is the illegitimate son of Darth Vader, but hasn't mastered the force yet

I try, used to be up on all the players but just haven't had the time the past two yrs with working 12s and 7 days a week but we just cut back so I'll get a little breather but we will be back up again next fall so that will really cut into time again. When I get my house paid in a few yrs then I'm retiring from weekends and will get more time to watch college ball. I know a lot of guys on here like to mash through game tape online but prefer to do it the old way and watch the games, guess I'm an old timer now :D .

These tings sneak up on you !

As far as College QB's , i do not have any skill to rate them. So i depend on the opinions of those who do.

Now get that house paid off ,and take more time to enjoy life.

These tings sneak up on you !

As far as College QB's , i do not have any skill to rate them. So i depend on the opinions of those who do.

Now get that house paid off ,and take more time to enjoy life.

Amen to that!!!

I have five criteria for QBs:

1. physical talent

2. ability to read defense

3. number of TDs drives led (sometimes a RB scores, but did the QB lead the drive)

4. 3rd down conversion rate (is he clutch -> also applies to throwing TDs when you have to have em to win)

5. turnovers

could also add if they played in the spread or not; a spread player gets dropped down a lot because they have such a hard time adapting to the pro game.

Paxton is the illegitimate son of Darth Vader, but hasn't mastered the force yet

I really respect that you do your homework on QBs.....I am sure that is why you like taking them in the 1st round

I just wish you would temper it with overall needs of the team....

This team would have probably made the playoffs last year had our D not taken such a dump......retooling in some spots with high picks is absolutely necessary

Hurry up, draft!!

Fun fact - Paxton's dad played basketball at Texas Wesleyan with Mark Calaway (The Undertaker from WWE).

I was tempted to bump him up a round just for that.

I really respect that you do your homework on QBs.....I am sure that is why you like taking them in the 1st round

I just wish you would temper it with overall needs of the team....

This team would have probably made the playoffs last year had our D not taken such a dump......retooling in some spots with high picks is absolutely necessary

I think my sig covers our needs and gets us a shot at a top QB