Poll: Was moving up for Sammy worth it?

60 members have voted

1. 1. Was moving up for Sammy worth it?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Too early to tell.

Steve - Good poll. The only reason i said too early to tell is 7 injuries in 2 years. He has to figure out a training and rest program so he can be available. His abilities on the field with ok QB play has been fantastic. Orton was ok, EJ, well not starting the hate club again, and TT is just getting started.

If he truly can be in 14-16 games this and next season, he'll quiet any detractors. He could be something really special. I really like him. I root for him, and want to see him over the next 5 years become known as a top 3-5 WR in the NFL. It's possible and probable if healthy.

I voted yes even though at the time I didn't like the move given the QB and OL were not great for the Bills. Always felt you get the trenches and the QB done first and then add the other parts. In looking at the choices (hind site being twenty-twenty) it doesn't look like saving those picks (the first and the 4th) would have resulted in completing/fixing the QB and OL situation for the Bills. At least Watkins is here for three more years and will provide some great moments in a lot of Bill's games. However if they don't find Taylor is the one at QB and the right side of the OL continues to be problematic then Mr. Watkins will walk unless he's offered a King's Ransom (which of course will put the Bills further in the hole cap wise).