Liberal Protests

B-Man

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Elaborate Jim

A Confederate flag is a part of our history. People should have the freedom to display a part of our history.  

A mask on a Trump Amazon site fashioning his name into a swastika is classic defamation. 

Debate it. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

A Confederate flag is a part of our history. People should have the freedom to display a part of our history.  

A mask on a Trump Amazon site fashioning his name into a swastika is classic defamation. 

Debate it. 

They are both symbols - what’s the difference? Freedom of speech, right? 

46 minutes ago, bdutton said:

As usual... The Tuck is nailing it tonight.

Suck it you commie shitbag.

I came here to post the link. This should be shared with people who are not on the right but still retain some semblance of rationality.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Nope. One is a symbol one is clearly meant to defame. 

I dunno Jim - that specific Amazon page had a number of pro Trump masks. One just happened to really stand out.

I will agree with the defamation even tho I would say some of Trumps supporters might actually embrace it.

But with that said - the confederate flag and a swastika - are symbols - signifying different things to different people. 

Clearly - just the reaction here - everyone knows the meaning behind the swastika - but no one wants acknowledge the Trump approved symbol of hate and oppression - the confederate flag.

Slippery slope.

Then again, there are good people on both sides. 

15 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I came here to post the link. This should be shared with people who are not on the right but still retain some semblance of rationality.

You don’t remember last year when Trump was questioning whether he would participate in the 2020 debates? Oh I do...

LINK

LINK

And now - Mr Flip Flop has changed his mind again:

Trump Will Debate Biden—As Long As He Gets His Way

And btw - this election is a referendum on Trump. Not Biden.

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I dunno Jim - that specific Amazon page had a number of pro Trump masks. One just happened to really stand out.

I will agree with the defamation even tho I would say some of Trumps supporters might actually embrace it.

One just happens to be classic defamation. Who cares about the site. It was the mask you showed. 

31 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Funny how he touched on the left’s inability to debate. Exactly what I was saying about @BillStime earlier today. 

27 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Only in your mind, ref

No seriously your argument is that the Confederate Flag and that Trump mask are no different because they are both symbols??  And that is after you conceded my defamation point?  You lost. Admit it. Be a man. There is nothing wrong with losing. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

No seriously you’re argument is that the Confederate Flag and that Trump mask are no different because they are both symbols??  And that is after you conceded my defamation point?  You lost. Admit it. Be a man. There is nothing wrong with losing. 

Billslime from a family of educators?  That's unpossible (Simpson's joke).

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No seriously your argument is that the Confederate Flag and that Trump mask are no different because they are both symbols??  And that is after you conceded my defamation point?  You lost. Admit it. Be a man. There is nothing wrong with losing. 

Classic Jim - nit pick and delete the parts of the argument you wouldn’t dare touch. Hats off to you for speaking up but your friends are COWARDS.

#WINNING