161 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Dolphins Defense a concern for the Bills

• Yes
    • Heck NO!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The odds say Adam Gase is a better coach? Than Philbin? That remains to be seen and technically the odds don't say that at all. A lot of first time head coaches fail.

Agree but honestly most people predicted Philbin would get Be the first coach fired this year. He was pretty bad. Gase made Cutler look decent.

Odds are coaching.

I would agree with this. The one area that really needed an upgrade for the Dolphins is the offense and Gase is somewhat renowned in the NFL for greatly improving QB play wherever he has landed.

I like Gase and think he will work some magic with Tallywhacker as long as the Dolphins build a better line. Their receiver corps looks pretty decent but the RB situation looks weak after losing Miller to Houston and failing to sign CJ Anderson.

I would agree with this. The one area that really needed an upgrade for the Dolphins is the offense and Gase is somewhat renowned in the NFL for greatly improving QB play wherever he has landed.

I like Gase and think he will work some magic with Tallywhacker as long as the Dolphins build a better line. Their receiver corps looks pretty decent but the RB situation looks weak after losing Miller to Houston and failing to sign CJ Anderson.

Honestly last year the dolphins were a total hype beast. everyone touted their off season and marked them the team that could de-thrown brady and co. I laughed and barfed at the same time. this year the dirt sheets are shitting on the dolphins moves, rightfully so, so once agan the phins will be 4th in the AFC least.

Honestly last year the dolphins were a total hype beast. everyone touted their off season and marked them the team that could de-thrown brady and co. I laughed and barfed at the same time. this year the dirt sheets are shitting on the dolphins moves, rightfully so, so once agan the phins will be 4th in the AFC least.

Grimes their 4 time Pro-Bowl CB is gone too, YAY!

Squish the fish. End of story.

Edited by gr8billsfan

Grimes their 4 time Pro-Bowl CB is gone too, YAY!

Squish the fish. End of story.

hell yeah dude, I would say the jets might be competition but they dont even know who their QB is gonna be yet so were looking like 2nd place in the AFCE with a shot at a wild card

hell yeah dude, I would say the jets might be competition but they dont even know who their QB is gonna be yet so were looking like 2nd place in the AFCE with a shot at a wild card

I say Wild Card is a for sure thing. We need to 2-0 the patriots this season, end of story.

I'm hoping the Jets don't get RG3 or Kap. I know most people think these QBs are horrible, however I think they are very good and could work with Brandon Marshall and the Jets schemes.

When Mario takes off on a wide, arcing, Maybin-like pass rush, Tyrod will burst for a gain of 15. Suh is manageable. In fact, since Suh is in his second year, he'll relax more and might even draw up plays of their own despite what the DC calls in. That will make Mario happy...he knows the best way to use his talents. Maybe he negotiated the right to freelance in his new contract.

Man,put the whip away already. This year's whipping boy is gone. Let it be.

I say Wild Card is a for sure thing. We need to 2-0 the patriots this season, end of story.

I'm hoping the Jets don't get RG3 or Kap. I know most people think these QBs are horrible, however I think they are very good and could work with Brandon Marshall and the Jets schemes.

I think Kap could be schemed into a problem but I like RG3 more, it seemed like the skins didnt block for him last pre-season. Regardless it seems like theyll wind up grabbing one of them since they cant/dont want to pay fitz. I think our defense will confuse and defend well against both tho

Edited by Marty McFly

too much parity to just call it.

we see it every NFL weekend. some teams just defeat the odds.

as far as the division goes, i have to think the Bills could get close and Miami probably not.

But very tough to predict.

New staff usually takes a season or so to get settled in. But Gase may turn Tanny into an efficient QB mid season and get rolling.

Jets and The QB thing , have set themselves back again I think.

Patriots just patriot way.

I firmly believe this might be the year we squeeze two out against.

1-1 in the season btw