[closed]Dance party - Mario Williams Style

Not the biggest Prisco fan - but he has a point here:

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/pete-prisco/25503327/after-further-review-heres-the-proof-that-mario-williams-quit-on-bills

The "he's just setting the edge" defense makes no sense. Good Riddance, we'll be better with whomever we get to replace you.

The true judge if the situation is his teammates. Nobody is crying over him being cut. Not one person on the team is screaming about what a loss this is. It's time to allow for addition by subtraction here.

It's clear to anybody who watched the Bills' tape from last season that Williams wasn't the same player. Yes, he was asked to do some different things in Rex Ryan's defensive scheme, but not much. He dropped out maybe once or twice a game into coverage, yet his on-field demeanor for much of the season was awful. The body language was bad.

From reading this board, I thought Mario was dropping into coverage on at least half the plays.

The true judge if the situation is his teammates. Nobody is crying over him being cut. Not one person on the team is screaming about what a loss this is. It's time to allow for addition by subtraction here.

Amen. I know that the old hats on this site will poo poo anything twitter-related, but from I can tell, did any player tweet about missing Mario, wishing him luck, saying what a pleasure it was to play with him, anything like that?

Guys,

It's time to move on from scapegoat 2015 and identify scapegoat 2016 to blame for the 6th consecutive annual failure of an antiquated defensive scheme. Nominations include:

Gilmore

Dareus

Kyle

Hughes

The injury bug

Tyrod Taylor for going 3 and out

Meg Ryan or Paul Ryan because nobody else with that last name can be criticized

The fact that we lost HOFer Searcy doomed us for two years, not one

The award for Vice Scapegoat 2016 has already been given to the stupid and timid Preston Brown.

Guys,

It's time to move on from scapegoat 2015 and identify scapegoat 2016 to blame for the 6th consecutive annual failure of an antiquated defensive scheme. Nominations include:

Gilmore

Dareus

Kyle

Hughes

The injury bug

Tyrod Taylor for going 3 and out

Meg Ryan or Paul Ryan because nobody else with that last name can be criticized

The fact that we lost HOFer Searcy doomed us for two years, not one

The award for Vice Scapegoat 2016 has already been given to the stupid and timid Preston Brown.

From what I can tell, the only people who want explanations of the 2015 disappointment to be singular, are the ones blaming everything on Rex. You can position everyone else as needing a scapegoat, but really the Rex haters are the only ones who have identified one.