Mario Williams released

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Close to signing a deal with Miami for $8mil per year?.... Now you wonder what the Bills were willing to offer when he said he'd consider taking a discount to stay.

They offered a box of Flutie Flakes. He wanted two.

Edited by The Big Cat

AlbertBreer 4:27pm via Twitter Web Client

One ex-Bills teammate said Mario Williams' effort was "Bad. Ask the Jets, they were talking about it before we played them."

JeffDarlington 4:09pm via TweetDeck

Bills players told me they saw a teammate in Mario Williams who gave up on them. Maybe he’ll turn the switch back on — but why take chance?

In response:

AlbertBreer 4:10pm via Twitter Web Client

This is absolutely the sentiment I got from the guys in Buffalo. They felt like he acted selfishly when it counted.

Edited by The Big Cat

One ex-Bills teammate said Mario Williams' effort was "Bad. Ask the Jets, they were talking about it before we played them."

Bills players told me they saw a teammate in Mario Williams who gave up on them. Maybe he’ll turn the switch back on — but why take chance?

In response:

This is absolutely the sentiment I got from the guys in Buffalo. They felt like he acted selfishly when it counted.

Film don't lie!

In response:

How could you bench this guy? What a positive impact he had on his team.