Super Bowl Menu

plenzmd1

Going to a friends house who has one of the gigundus projection screens. He likes to do wings, and has a very nice , large fryer, but breads them. I think I have him convinced to start with naked batch...so should be fine after he tastes the difference.

I have a pork shoulder on the egg now and making pulled pork nachos. Making colorado green chile as well.

16 of us total including kids, so not to big which is good.

1) Wings Carrots , celery and Blue Cheese

2) Pulled pork nachos

3) Colorado Green chile

4) Roasted Cauliflower with bacon and onion as a vegetable..yep counting the bacon as a vegetable today

4) Baby Ruth bars for dessert...and yes just about my favorite desert.

Not a huge menu, but should be excellent.

Representing Denver:

Denver omelettes

Chips and Green Chile salsa

Papa John's pizza (Peyton ads)

Coors Light

Orange Crush

Representing Carolina:

Oikos yogurt (Cam ads)

Carolina pulled pork sliders

Sweet tea vodka

And Buckeye brownies for dessert, for the seven Buckeyes playing in the game

Edited by YoloinOhio

Going to a friends house who has one of the gigundus projection screens. He likes to do wings, and has a very nice , large fryer, but breads them. I think I have him convinced to start with naked batch...so should be fine after he tastes the difference.

I have a pork shoulder on the egg now and making pulled pork nachos. Making colorado green chile as well.

2) Pulled pork nachos

3) Colorado Green chile

4) Roasted Cauliflower with bacon and onion as a vegetable..yep counting the bacon as a vegetable today

Great minds...did 2 shoulders yesterday for a dinner party, leftovers will be sliders and pulled pork nachos. Also will be firing up the turkey fryer for mass quantities of wings. Think others are bringing some dips, pigs in a blanket, and other assorted munches. I'll prob grab a couple pizzas too just because. Oh and lots of beer.

Edited by billsfanmiami(oh)

Representing Denver:

Denver omelettes

Chips and Green Chile salsa

Papa John's pizza (Peyton ads)

Coors Light

Orange Crush

Representing Carolina:

Oikos yogurt (Cam ads)

Carolina pulled pork sliders

Sweet tea vodka

And Buckeye brownies for dessert, for the seven Buckeyes playing in the game

HAHA..well done. sounds awesome.

Question: are Buckeye brownies the same as just "Buckeye's" (peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate)?

2) Pulled pork nachos

3) Colorado Green chile

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMmmmm

2) Pulled pork nachos

3) Colorado Green chile

Dude, you have an Egg??

Color me green with jealousy

and now im freakin hungry too !!

:thumbsup:

^^^^^^^^^^^

Love me some pulled pork nacho's ...i will also bring along some slider rolls in case someone just wants some pulled pork.

Big question is when do we start?

please pm your Green chili recipe when you get a chance!

Edited by 3rdand12

HAHA..well done. sounds awesome.

Question: are Buckeye brownies the same as just "Buckeye's" (peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate)?

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMmmmm

Yep, Brownies Topped with the peanut butter filling inside of buckeyes, topped with layer of chocolate

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/239917/best-ever-buckeye-brownies/

Edited by YoloinOhio

i don't know. I just got the Sweet Tea vodka the store had.

My buddy lives outside of Charleston and i thought he took my daughters for a tour a couple years back.

Thanks for answering, i thought it might be part of the Carolina theme !

My buddy lives outside of Charleston and i thought he took my daughters for a tour a couple years back.

Thanks for answering, i thought it might be part of the Carolina theme !

label says Frankfort,Kentucky but I googled and the firefly distillery is indeed about 30 mi south of Charleston. I guess the flavored vodkas are made at the Buffalo Trace distillery. I'm counting it though as a Carolina product :)

If you haven't tried Tito's vodka yet, give it a shot. It is outstanding, and is well priced.

Titos vodka is awesome

Deep eddys sweet tea isn't bad but I'm not a big tea fan so I mix with lemonade for a Arnold Palmer

Making two pans of buffalo wing dip cook one pre game and if we roll through that have a backup

Ribs an some beef butt

And some other dips that won't be as good as what I bring