NFC Championship: Arizona at Carolina

YoloinOhio

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he has fun while playing a game, therefore he is an ass........

I think he is an ass for his actions off the field out of the spotlight and off camera. For the record.

They contradict everything you see, for the most part.

@RapSheet

"Oh wow. We're playing the Sheriff." -- Cam Newton, who apparently didn't know who he was playing in Super Bowl 50.

see. That's the stuff that confuses me. If he was playing Brady he would be equally dumbfounded in his statements. It is almost as if he practices his ignorance and enforces it with this type of behavior of not giving a ****. Its just asinine.

I think he is an ass for his actions off the field out of the spotlight and off camera. For the record.

They contradict everything you see, for the most part.

see. That's the stuff that confuses me. If he was playing Brady he would be equally dumbfounded in his statements. It is almost as if he practices his ignorance and enforces it with this type of behavior of not giving a ****. Its just asinine.

Unsubstantiated rumor mongering and crazy hot takes from you. :lol:

Denver D is better than Carolina D by a bit

Carolina O is better than Denver O by a lot

Carolina hasn't played a defense like Denver's. It will be an great matchup to see how they fair. A good d can stop a great offense.

I think Denver can control the ball enough to not get down early. And if they can at all put up a fight early or be successful early it will be a new position for the Panthers who have had fast starts for most of their games. They gave up against the Falcons in their loss and let up terribly against the Giants, almost losing the game.

This might be one of the better super bowl match ups strategically in a while. Much better than Denver/Seattle.

Unsubstantiated rumor mongering and crazy hot takes from you. :lol:

your opinion, than, is no different than mine. Except if you know people who have met Can on the streets or about town you would hear the same things others say.

Its not hate mongering to say that almost all celebrated athletes are rather arrogant. But not all of them grandize their actions whenever a light is cast upon them. Newton is no different than most others being a prick. He is just different when he can attention for it.

Your heralding him as some saint is rather boring. I am not trying to say the guy is evil, he is just a lot different than perception. People don't want to believe that because he has a big smile and holds a football well. Get over it nancy

That Arizona coaching staff should be ashamed of themselves. The gameplan was bad and the team was unprepared for the moment. What did they watch Seattle's second half comeback and decide they were just going to run past the safeties and throw it over their heads? Brilliant. Carolina played conservative in the secondary and let Palmer hang himself.

That Arizona coaching staff should be ashamed of themselves. The gameplan was bad and the team was unprepared for the moment. What did they watch Seattle's second half comeback and decide they were just going to run past the safeties and throw it over their heads? Brilliant. Carolina played conservative in the secondary and let Palmer hang himself.

They were 16-1. Wasn't exactly an easy feat to go in there and beat them.

feels like so many Bills games

Being that the Cardinals are my #2 team and have been for many, many years, I can agree to this. I actually mentioned to my friend last night that this was like watching 3 of the 4 Bills Super Bowl losses. Just crap from start to finish.

I felt bad for palmer but the defense didnt show up in the 1st half, and where the !@#$ where all the plays to Fitzgerald? he was almost non existent except for those 2 dropped passes.