RIP Dan Haggerty

USMCBillsFan

Form Dave Mason via Facebook

I remember one of the best Christmas's I ever had, and it was with Dan Haggerty. First of all he adorned the house with Christmas decorations like some magical cave. Then with the aid of some of his friends, they completely boarded over the pool and had massive amounts of snow brought in to cover the boards. In the evening Dan invited a number of children from an orphanage to the house where he was dressed as Santa Claus along with Ben the Bear. Dan Haggerty was truly a larger than life character. I spent a great deal of time with him. I have some great memories and some crazy memories. Sad to hear of his passing.

Form Dave Mason via Facebook

I remember one of the best Christmas's I ever had, and it was with Dan Haggerty. First of all he adorned the house with Christmas decorations like some magical cave. Then with the aid of some of his friends, they completely boarded over the pool and had massive amounts of snow brought in to cover the boards. In the evening Dan invited a number of children from an orphanage to the house where he was dressed as Santa Claus along with Ben the Bear. Dan Haggerty was truly a larger than life character. I spent a great deal of time with him. I have some great memories and some crazy memories. Sad to hear of his passing.

Nice story. RIP