Where in the world is JP Losman?

duey

I am completely amazed that I have not seen a single quote from this guy regarding him being named the starter and Drew being released. Jeez...do the Bills have him chained to a desk in the tape room?

I would have at least expected the standard, "I'm excited about the opportunity. I learned a lot from Drew and am sad to see him go. At the same time, I look forward to this new challange and responsibility, with my goal being to bring home a championship to the great fans of the Buffalo Bills."

I am completely amazed that I have not seen a single quote from this guy regarding him being named the starter and Drew being released.  Jeez...do the Bills have him chained to a desk in the tape room?

I would have at least expected the standard, "I'm excited about the opportunity.  I learned a lot from Drew and am sad to see him go.  At the same time, I look forward to this new challange and responsibility, with my goal being to bring home a championship to the great fans of the Buffalo Bills."

243589[/snapback]

Maybe they built a loft for him in the old administration building and are keeping him occupied? :doh:

I am completely amazed that I have not seen a single quote from this guy regarding him being named the starter and Drew being released.  Jeez...do the Bills have him chained to a desk in the tape room?

I would have at least expected the standard, "I'm excited about the opportunity.  I learned a lot from Drew and am sad to see him go.  At the same time, I look forward to this new challange and responsibility, with my goal being to bring home a championship to the great fans of the Buffalo Bills."

243589[/snapback]

Like I said yesterday, he was quoted as saying "Wrong B word - this is MY team".

The way I see it is i'd rather not hear or read a statement from JP.  Let the actions on the field be the tell all tale.

243597[/snapback]

I know what you're saying, but still, it really does have the appearance of him being purposely being kept from the press.

Maybe he'll have his own press conference in a couple of days, after the dust settles a little.

I know what you're saying, but still, it really does have the appearance of him being purposely being kept from the press.

Maybe he'll have his own press conference in a couple of days, after the dust settles a little.

243606[/snapback]

My guess is after the 22nd. That would be more classy.

he was on ESPN radio around 10:30 last night. He didn't say anything interesting, and isn't a very good interview. The guys basically laughed and giggled with him, while Sean Salisbury drooled over his talent, and how good he can be.

Of course, to some on this board, the fact he isn't a good interview must mean he will be a bust. :doh:

Maybe Troy will be a little more careful with him this year since the season rests on it this time.

243634[/snapback]

And maybe Losman will be a little more careful instead of running into defensive backs during practice.

CW

I think once DB is officially released sometime next week, JP will have a press conference. I think they just wanted to let the dust settle first.

243589[/snapback]

This is a smart move by the kid.  Take the high road, especially since Drew had a little slam for him on the way out the door.

243594[/snapback]

I think the little slam he had was more along the lines of "I'm not backing up a young kid that has never taken a meaningful snap in this league".....I'm sure Drew has respect for JP's game. It's just that he isn't backing up anyone unless it's Peyton or Brady :doh:

He supposedly is in Buffalo in the weight room.  I saw something over the weekened that said he isn't even working the offense or learning right now, but they are working on his body, and getting him bulked up.

243610[/snapback]

I hope you are right...a few times last season, when i could catch a glimpse of him on the sideline he looked a little too much like Alex Van Pelt.