A positive message

A fantastic story of how attitude matters

This is such an uplifting story. I think that we can all agree with that.

Please lets try and stay positive here. I challenge all of my fellow TBD friends to post at least one uplifting and life changing story every day. I think that this will help to show us that we are not as different as we may think.

Life is short, stay happy and try not to have any conflict. Peace out. :)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean from political hack to Jehovah's Witness...

:)

243259[/snapback]

Nope. It's clearly the result of a lobotomy.

Otto: Lobotomy? Isn't that for loonies?

Parnel: Not at all. Friend of mine had one. Designer of the neutron bomb. You ever hear of the neutron bomb? Destroys people - leaves buildings standing. Fits in a suitcase. It's so small, no one knows it's there until - BLAMMO! Eyes melt, skin explodes, everybody dead! So immoral, working on the thing can drive you mad. That's what happened to this friend of mine. So he had a lobotomy. Now he's well again.

From political hack to spammer.

Richio's some piece of work.

243243[/snapback]

He is just upset that he needs to live by the same rules as everyone else. So, now he has decided to act like an spoiled child.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

He is just upset that he needs to live by the same rules as everyone else. So, now he has decided to act like an spoiled child.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

243292[/snapback]

KRC,

that isn't nice. Maybe old RIO has turned a corner. Maybe he will be handing out bread in a soup kitchen, voting for Barbara Boxer and having dinner with Michael Moore soon.

KRC,

that isn't nice.  Maybe old RIO has turned a corner.  Maybe he will be handing out bread in a soup kitchen, voting for Barbara Boxer and having dinner with Michael Moore soon.

243442[/snapback]

No, he is acting like a child.

KRC,

that isn't nice.  Maybe old RIO has turned a corner.  Maybe he will be handing out bread in a soup kitchen, voting for Barbara Boxer and having dinner with Michael Moore soon.

243442[/snapback]

So much hate, and so little understanding.

Hmmm, I am simply trying to portray a positive upbeat message, and this is how I get treated.

As for me, I am accepting of people from all walks of life. If you are filled with hate and anger, I only hope that you will soon find some level of happiness.

Always remember.....Don't be a hater.....Love the Creator

Hmmm, I am simply trying to portray a positive upbeat message, and this is how I get treated.

As for me, I am accepting of people from all walks of life. If you are filled with hate and anger, I only hope that you will soon find some level of happiness.

243457[/snapback]

Oh, STFU.

243457[/snapback]

I can't decide if you need to be kicked in the head, or were already kicked in the head. :doh:

One thing hasn't changed: reading his threads are still a waste of time. It's just that now he's a punky little kid instead of an obnoxious repetitive borderline hatemonger.

Wait: is that positive?

243652[/snapback]

Oh, come on. His little "Heidi" act is mildly amusing at least as a dichotomy to his "venomous snake" act. Though I'll admit, it is starting to wear a little thin...

Oh, come on.  His little "Heidi" act is mildly amusing at least as a dichotomy to his "venomous snake" act.  Though I'll admit, it is starting to wear a little thin...

243682[/snapback]

maybe someone stole his login id? its happened to our frozen friend so why not richie

What in the hell are you talking about? :devil:

243956[/snapback]

well since richie is a new and gentler richie maybe it isnt him? we have had other wallers claimed that someone stole ID when they changed tune radically.

well since richie is a new and gentler richie maybe it isnt him?  we have had other wallers claimed that someone stole ID when they changed tune radically.

244009[/snapback]

Yeah right, someone stole ICE's ID. Uh-huh. It couldn't have been one of his 563 personalities could it? NAH.