A positive message

A fantastic story of how attitude matters

This is such an uplifting story. I think that we can all agree with that.

Please lets try and stay positive here. I challenge all of my fellow TBD friends to post at least one uplifting and life changing story every day. I think that this will help to show us that we are not as different as we may think.

Life is short, stay happy and try not to have any conflict. Peace out. :)

You mean from political hack to Jehovah's Witness...

:)

243259[/snapback]

Nope. It's clearly the result of a lobotomy.

Otto: Lobotomy? Isn't that for loonies?

Parnel: Not at all. Friend of mine had one. Designer of the neutron bomb. You ever hear of the neutron bomb? Destroys people - leaves buildings standing. Fits in a suitcase. It's so small, no one knows it's there until - BLAMMO! Eyes melt, skin explodes, everybody dead! So immoral, working on the thing can drive you mad. That's what happened to this friend of mine. So he had a lobotomy. Now he's well again.

From political hack to spammer.

Richio's some piece of work.

243243[/snapback]

He is just upset that he needs to live by the same rules as everyone else. So, now he has decided to act like an spoiled child.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

He is just upset that he needs to live by the same rules as everyone else. So, now he has decided to act like an spoiled child.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

243292[/snapback]

KRC,

that isn't nice. Maybe old RIO has turned a corner. Maybe he will be handing out bread in a soup kitchen, voting for Barbara Boxer and having dinner with Michael Moore soon.

KRC,

that isn't nice.  Maybe old RIO has turned a corner.  Maybe he will be handing out bread in a soup kitchen, voting for Barbara Boxer and having dinner with Michael Moore soon.

243442[/snapback]

No, he is acting like a child.

KRC,

that isn't nice.  Maybe old RIO has turned a corner.  Maybe he will be handing out bread in a soup kitchen, voting for Barbara Boxer and having dinner with Michael Moore soon.

243442[/snapback]

So much hate, and so little understanding.

Hmmm, I am simply trying to portray a positive upbeat message, and this is how I get treated.

As for me, I am accepting of people from all walks of life. If you are filled with hate and anger, I only hope that you will soon find some level of happiness.

Always remember.....Don't be a hater.....Love the Creator

Hmmm, I am simply trying to portray a positive upbeat message, and this is how I get treated.

As for me, I am accepting of people from all walks of life. If you are filled with hate and anger, I only hope that you will soon find some level of happiness.

243457[/snapback]

Oh, STFU.

243457[/snapback]

I can't decide if you need to be kicked in the head, or were already kicked in the head. :doh:

One thing hasn't changed: reading his threads are still a waste of time. It's just that now he's a punky little kid instead of an obnoxious repetitive borderline hatemonger.

Wait: is that positive?

243652[/snapback]

Oh, come on. His little "Heidi" act is mildly amusing at least as a dichotomy to his "venomous snake" act. Though I'll admit, it is starting to wear a little thin...

Oh, come on.  His little "Heidi" act is mildly amusing at least as a dichotomy to his "venomous snake" act.  Though I'll admit, it is starting to wear a little thin...

243682[/snapback]

maybe someone stole his login id? its happened to our frozen friend so why not richie

What in the hell are you talking about? :devil:

243956[/snapback]

well since richie is a new and gentler richie maybe it isnt him? we have had other wallers claimed that someone stole ID when they changed tune radically.

well since richie is a new and gentler richie maybe it isnt him?  we have had other wallers claimed that someone stole ID when they changed tune radically.

244009[/snapback]

Yeah right, someone stole ICE's ID. Uh-huh. It couldn't have been one of his 563 personalities could it? NAH.

243457[/snapback]

If you aren't filled with hate, anger, and are accepting of all people, why do you advocate "peace through strength"? This is essentially translated "peace through forcing our way on people" - or if you prefer - "peace through war". If you are accepting and understanding of people from all walks of life, I didn't know that would be necessary. :w00t:

Wow, truely unbelievable. I come on here with a positive story of a person with a positive atitude and look what happens. I guess I simply expected too much. :w00t:

Apparantly, this forum is more prone to hate speech and persoanl attacks then I ever imagined. A sad day indeed.

Just look how many posters on here have leveled personal attacks, and made jokes and worse. I ask why.......why is it that there is so much mean behavior here? Truely a sorry state of affairs.

However, I am optimistic that good will always prevail. I am sure that there is goodness in all of the posters here, even those who seem to enjoy the mean attacks that they have laid at my feet. I will not give up hope that they will somehow, someday see the error of their way, and at some point begin to spread kindness hope within the pages of these threads.

I would like to thank everyone who participated in this thread. It is only thru your involvement that we can make a true and fair evaluation. Please keep up the good works that you are doing.

Wow, truely unbelievable. I come on here with a positive story of a person with a positive atitude and look what happens. I guess I simply expected too much. :P

Apparantly, this forum is more prone to hate speech and persoanl attacks then I ever imagined. A sad day indeed.

Just look how many posters on here have leveled personal attacks, and made jokes and worse. I ask why.......why is it that there is so much mean behavior here? Truely a sorry state of affairs.

However, I am optimistic that good will always prevail. I am sure that there is goodness in all of the posters here, even those who seem to enjoy the mean attacks that they have laid at my feet. I will not give up hope that they will somehow, someday see the error of their way, and at some point begin to spread kindness hope within the pages of these threads.

I would like to thank everyone who participated in this thread. It is only thru your involvement that we can make a true and fair evaluation. Please keep up the good works that you are doing.

244461[/snapback]

I didn't know that spreading love in a thread on the internet would change the world. Thanks for the enlightenment. :w00t:

I didn't know that spreading love in a thread on the internet would change the world.  Thanks for the enlightenment.  :w00t:

244462[/snapback]

I am not sure that spreading love is my mission. Just kindness, and understanding. Pretty simple actually. You do not have to love someone to understand them. Just listen, and respect them.

It is really simple when you allow yourself to be open minded and free. :P

I am not sure that spreading love is my mission. Just kindness, and understanding. Pretty simple actually. You do not have to love someone to understand them. Just listen, and respect them.

244465[/snapback]

Does that apply even if they are gay and want to get married?

Does that apply even if they are gay and want to get married?

244473[/snapback]

Gay people are Gods children too. I am not sure exactly what your point is, or if this is yet another attempt to bring a level of meanness into the thread. In any case This is not meant to be a religious thread, it is simply a positive thread about positive attitude. Some people find that thier attitude is better when they are at peace with themselves. that all. Why is it that many on here have to make some sort of attack on someone because they themselves believe in God? Just curious.

Gay people are Gods children too. I am not sure exactly what your point is, or if this is yet another attempt to bring a level of meanness into the thread. In any case This is not meant to be a religious thread, it is simply a positive thread about positive attitude. Some people find that thier attitude is better when they are at peace with themselves. that all. Why is it that many on here have to make some sort of attack on someone because they themselves believe in God? Just curious.

244595[/snapback]

I'm not sure how you see that as an attempt to bring meanness into this thread, it was a simple question.

The only thing I've been "overwhelmed" with on this board is the lack of the kindness, understanding, respect, and acceptance you are now espousing toward gay people, particularly those who are looking to get married.

No attack here, just trying to see if you really practice what you preach.

Oh, I dunno...the obsessive nature of your responses to threads involving the topic? :w00t:

244877[/snapback]

Really? I can't recall more than a handful of times I've ever participated in such discussions on PPP. I'm not really sure what constitutes "obsessive" to you, although if it's what it seems to be, then I suppose most people here are "obsessive" and "overwhelmed" about a great many things in this world.

Maybe we have been transported to Bizarro PPP?

245168[/snapback]

Can't we all just get along?

Why does there always have to be so much back and forth in all of these posts?

people should just accept the fact that gay people want to be married to. They are people just like everyone else, and we should not stand in the way of their wishes. In fact we should encourgae them to share in the same type of loving relationship that other couples share. Is that really so difficult?

he Guys!!! you want the Real Rich in Ohio back??!!

here i am !! come on Rich , tell us how you love us all here in France! how you have the deepest respect for all human beings living around here, how you respect our opinions, our views ...

Big kisses Rich!!

245869[/snapback]

Hello Oliver

I like French food. generally speaking French people are very kind and nice people. While the governments of our two fine countries may have some differences, that is no reason for the people of these countries to not get along.

I say viva la france and have a nice day.

Hello Oliver

I like French food. generally speaking French people are very kind and nice people. While the governments of our two fine countries may have some differences, that is no reason for the people of these countries to not get along.

245961[/snapback]

i'm gonna frame this one and put it on my wall next to the SI Red Sox championship covers

Hello Oliver

245961[/snapback]

:P:P:lol::lol::lol:

RIO, you rock dude!