Open Jobs

NYG

Philly

Cleve

SF

Miami

Tenn

Tampa Bay-NEW

Detroit-Jim Caldwell will find out his future when the new GM takes over and gives the decision to keep him or not.

NO- Sean Payton. the team is looking for draft picks for Payton and several teams are drooling over this NYG-Miami-SF.

With such limited candidates, I can see Marrone getting a whole lot of looks. Adam Gase seems like the hottest assistant. Mike Shanahan- Hue Jackson-Teryl Austin- Matt Patricia- Sean McDermott-Mike Smith-Doug Pederson among others. What's interesting is I haven't read of Jim Schwartz getting any looks yet.

WOW! Update, Lovie Smith fired in TB. This is sorta a head scratcher to me because the Bucs were 2-14 last year from 4-12 the year before under Schiano and this year finished 6-10 with marked improvement now that they have solidified the QB position. Plus, rookie QB Winston threw for 4k yards and Martin had 1400 yards rushing. I dunno, perhaps it's because they lost their last four games.

Sean Payton staying in NO

Edited by Nihilarian

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@AroundTheNFL

Lions hiring Bob Quinn, Patriots director of pro scouting, as their new general manager http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000619585/article/lions-hire-bob-quinn-as-general-manager

@RapSheet

Bob Quinn and #Lions are working out final details of his contract now. The #Patriots executive had Bill Belichick's support. That helped

@AdamSchefter

Titans requested permission to interview Jags asst Doug Marrone, per sources; denied permission to interview Vikings asst GM George Paton.

@AbramsonPBP

#Dolphins bringing in Adam Gase for second interview as Hue Jackson to #49ers heats up http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2016/01/08/dolphins-schedule-second-interview-with-adam-gase/

UPDATE!

Open Jobs

NYG

Philly

Cleve

SF

Miami- FILLED Adam Gase

Tenn

Tampa

Detroit-Jim Caldwell will find out his future when the new GM takes over and gives the decision to keep him or not.

With such limited candidates, I can see Marrone getting a whole lot of looks. Adam Gase seems like the hottest assistant. Mike Shanahan- Hue Jackson-Teryl Austin- Matt Patricia- Sean McDermott-Mike Smith-Doug Pederson among others. What's interesting is I haven't read of Jim Schwartz getting any looks yet.

Looks very much like Hue Jackson will be offered the 49ers job today.

The Giants might well come down to McAdoo or Marrone. If Marrone agrees to keep McAdoo on as OC then I think he might actually get that job.

The Browns as ever seem to be the ones thrashing around with minimal direction.

Open Jobs

NYG-HIRED Ben McAdoo NYG OC

Philly

Cleve-HIRED Hue Jackson ex Bengals OC

SF

Miami- HIRED Adam Gase ex Bears OC

Tenn

Tampa Bay

Detroit-Jim Caldwell will find out his future when the new GM takes over and gives the decision to keep him or not.= still waiting to hear Caldwell' fate from the new GM.

UPDATE! 4 jobs left, maybe 5

Why in "thee" hell Hue Jackson took that Cleveland job I'll never know! Worse NFL head coaching job in the NFL by far. Perhaps because the Browns have the #2 pick overall in the 2016 NFL draft, and he will get his choice of QB to groom / develop. Now he wants Johnny football gone too.

Edited by Nihilarian