Mario Williams: "Bills' personnel doesn't fit Scheme"

Protocal69

The decision was stupid.

Thank you for this post.

You are right, imo Mario IS a special guy. From what I have read, he lives in Houston and hangs out with cops and correction officers. Houston was short on cash and Mario spent a great deal of money buying them police cars. How many people do something so cool?

As a player, he is a freak. How many humans have a thin build, weigh 290, and are fast and as strong as a bull? The man was tremendous for years, now all of a sudden he sucks? Is that how this works?

I think that Rex Ryan is a fraud and a buffoon. He destroyed any chance of success this team had, despite finally getting an adequate (at least) quarterback. With the talent on our defense, this was no easy task.

I don't like what I have seen from Mario this season. It is disappointing but Mario Williams is NOT what is wrong with this football team. The biggest problem is the sub-par coach.

Mario is little bit wrong> we both know he can create a train wreck when motivated

The decision was stupid.

I know what you meant. but you are on a slippery slope when thinking this after the first year. I dont want you to think the dysfunction of all these years cannot be corrected. Mistakes will be made

patience my friend

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong. Unlike you I am looking at his entire body of work as an owner from 2011-2015. It's like some people wake up in the morning and think Terry Pegula purchased the Sabres in 2014 and decided the best philosophy for the future of the franchise was to bottom out. It was only after years of poor decision making as owners forced them to do that.

LOLZ! What you really mean is you looked at their entire body of work for mistakes. And since you found some, you deem the Pegula's unworthy as owners. Better they get Trump on phone now and sell it all, right?

Of course you missed how they did make mistakes with the Sabres by trying to buy a team through free agency. (Oh, the horror!) But then switched to growing the team through the draft, and now they have a couple of studs in Eichel and Reinhardt.

So they have proven they a) can admit mistakes, b) are willing to pay off their mistakes. Short of being perfect in every decision, what more can you ask for?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

His first three years here, Mario was the best player on this defense.

It's been said, but it's worth repeating: regardless of scheme, football is a game of beating the man in front of you. Regardless of RR's scheme, Mario could have whipped his man far more often than his hurt ego allowed.

He quit on his teammates, his coaches, and fans.

Blame Ryan all you want for not having the coaching acumen to devise a scheme to maximize his players' talents as that's a valid criticism.

But no amount of coaching can change a person's character. Quitting is now a part of Mario's legacy. And I'm leery if I'm a team considering signing him moving forward.

It is time for him to go.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

His first three years here, Mario was the best player on this defense.

It's been said, but it's worth repeating: regardless of scheme, football is a game of beating the man in front of you. Regardless of RR's scheme, Mario could have whipped his man far more often than his hurt ego allowed.

He quit on his teammates, his coaches, and fans.

Blame Ryan all you want for not having the coaching acumen to devise a scheme to maximize his players' talents as that's a valid criticism.

But no amount of coaching can change a person's character. Quitting is now a part of Mario's legacy. And I'm leery if I'm a team considering signing him moving forward.

It is time for him to go.

GO BILLS!!!

Thank you.