Bills @ Redskins: Second Half **** Show

Only you and Tyrod Taylor think that he's a top 10 QB in the NFL.

As a matter of fact, we're not. Stats don't lie. They are the only way to measure actual performance and compare it to other QB's. I know you don't like him, but like it or not he is in the top 10 in every single measurable QB statistic. If you think he blows, then prove it by comparing him with the other QB's in the league. Otherwise, your opinion means nothing.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a matter of fact, we're not. Stats don't lie. They are the only way to measure actual performance and compare it to other QB's. I know you don't like him, but like it or not he is in the top 10 in every single measurable QB statistic. If you think he blows, then prove it by comparing him with the other QB's in the league. Otherwise, your opinion means nothing.

Yes, I understand that you favor stats over wins. You act like he wasn't shut out in the first half today. You act like he hasn't lost FIVE GAMES with the ball at the end of the game in a position to tie or win.

You can talk about stats when he actually attempts enough passes to even measure up to the top ten QBs.

Yes, I understand that you favor stats over wins. You act like he wasn't shut out in the first half today. You act like he hasn't lost FIVE GAMES with the ball at the end of the game in a position to tie or win.

You can talk about stats when he actually attempts enough passes to even measure up to the top ten QBs.

What 5 games?

anyone who has watched EJ play is about 100% sure

EJ isn't worse....

Stats don't lie? They do not show the whole picture either. He is a game manager that is not asked to do much. He can not put the team on his shoulder and win when necessary. I would take a 56% passing ratio and a win, over 70% and a loss. Edited by DirtDart

Every single measurable statistic? Nope.

Passing yards - 25th

Completions % - 16th

TDs - 17th

Attempts - 28th

Yards/game - 29th

You don't help his cause - or your own credibility - when you post ridiculous stuff like that.

FWIW, I thought Taylor played admirably today. He showed a lot of heart. But he had issues today (and in some other games) with too many pass plays that wound up with him scrambling as well as some unnecessarily poor throws.