#2 TE

I didnt watch him much at all in college but how bad can he really be? Wasnt he voted best TE in the country in college one yr?

Mackey award winner, yet extremely underwhelming in camp and preseason. Below average size and speed but somehow made play after play for the Seninoles. Hopefully he turns some in today

We do not need a 2nd te if we can get a big, physical or physical with great hands type WR. In other words, woods m ixed with Hogan.

Losing harvin wqas a huge blow. Losing clay was the nail in the coffin. We can only throw outside now because Hogan can't stretch the middle and can't get yac for a first

We do not need a 2nd te if we can get a big, physical or physical with great hands type WR. In other words, woods m ixed with Hogan.

Losing harvin wqas a huge blow. Losing clay was the nail in the coffin. We can only throw outside now because Hogan can't stretch the middle and can't get yac for a first

Roman uses two, sometimes three tight end sets, I don't understand why you think we only need one. Maybe one starter.

Roman uses two, sometimes three tight end sets, I don't understand why you think we only need one. Maybe one starter.

Rex Runs a 34. How's that working out?

Good coaches can make due with what htey have and Roman is doing well with 3 OT's.

Curious to see O'Leary's role moving forward with Clay sidelined. He didn't step up last week post injury, but with a week of practice, I'll be interested to see Gragg and particularly O'Leary will do.

Hopefully he will take the same lead as this years other 2 FSU draft picks & not the previous FSU draft pick by the Bills !!